Do you have a good father? A sweet one? A responsible one?
Do you have tons of memories since birth that could fill a book if you could only write about them all?
Wait, I’m not talking about having a perfect father, ok?
Just a good, wonderful, responsible, supportive, caring, funny, artist, mechanic, jack-of-all-trades, etc etc etc who’s there for you at all times and understands your flaws and helps you cope with every challenge in your life.
- He Teaches His Children To Appreciate Things
- He’s Open-Minded
- He Accepts That His Kids Aren’t Exactly Like Him
- He Spends Quality Time With His Children
- He Leads By Example
- He’s Supportive And Loyal
- He Challenges His Kids
- He Teaches His Kids Lessons
- He Protects His Family, No Matter What
- He Shows Unconditional Love
On a scale of 1 to 10, yes, he’s not always a 10-pointer on each trait above. On some he is 7, 8 or 9, but never a 6 and below; definitely. As I said, he is not perfect!
But his love is!
Such that, despite him being gone for three years now, that love he has passed to us continue to grow… within our hearts!
Truth be told, he has never gone because he continues to live in each one of us, his children.
You still have that great gift around? Make sure to hug him tight and tell him how much you love him!
- Ang Unang Suweldo ni Bunso - May 7, 2019
- My Nanny, My Baby - April 23, 2019
- Feeling down? Pray with your heart - February 25, 2019
- “Uwian na, may nanalo na!” Reaksyon ng mga netizens sa Ultra Lotto winners, nakakaaliw - October 15, 2018
- Huwag tularan: Mag-inang nagtapon ng basura sa baha - October 8, 2018
- Eh kasi Tatay! (A Parenting Story) - September 29, 2018
- Naranasan n’yo rin bang makipanood ng TV sa kapitbahay? - September 28, 2018
- Thought-provoking story: Professor-student conversation on faith - September 28, 2018
- Ang Malas ng May Tatlong Kuya! Grrrrrrr!!!! - September 24, 2018
- Every Teacher’s Dream - September 22, 2018