Do you have a good father? A sweet one? A responsible one?
Do you have tons of memories since birth that could fill a book if you could only write about them all?
Wait, I’m not talking about having a perfect father, ok?
Just a good, wonderful, responsible, supportive, caring, funny, artist, mechanic, jack-of-all-trades, etc etc etc who’s there for you at all times and understands your flaws and helps you cope with every challenge in your life.
- He Teaches His Children To Appreciate Things
- He’s Open-Minded
- He Accepts That His Kids Aren’t Exactly Like Him
- He Spends Quality Time With His Children
- He Leads By Example
- He’s Supportive And Loyal
- He Challenges His Kids
- He Teaches His Kids Lessons
- He Protects His Family, No Matter What
- He Shows Unconditional Love
On a scale of 1 to 10, yes, he’s not always a 10-pointer on each trait above. On some he is 7, 8 or 9, but never a 6 and below; definitely. As I said, he is not perfect!
But his love is!
Such that, despite him being gone for three years now, that love he has passed to us continue to grow… within our hearts!
Truth be told, he has never gone because he continues to live in each one of us, his children.
You still have that great gift around? Make sure to hug him tight and tell him how much you love him!
- London’s V&A Museum to exhibit Mindanao traditional clothing - June 2, 2019
- Long lost twin? Grab rider, driver magka-‘lokalike’ - May 31, 2019
- A breastfeeding mom’s journey to lose weight - May 10, 2019
- San Miguel calendar girls of all time - May 10, 2019
- Half Filipina Jennifer Chang wins best director award in LA - May 8, 2019
- Japan scholarship applications for Filipinos open until end of May 2019 - May 8, 2019
- Blooming preggy celebs ngayong 2019 - May 7, 2019
- Ang Unang Suweldo ni Bunso - May 7, 2019
- My Nanny, My Baby - April 23, 2019
- Feeling down? Pray with your heart - February 25, 2019