- Yasmien Kurdi gave her husband a brand new car as birthday gift
- For her husband Rey, the actress and their daughter prepared a surprise
- Yasmien and Rey were married in 2012
They say love should be unconditional but what if it also comes with a brand new car? Yasmien Kurdi’s husband answer is a good thumbs up.
On Instagram, the Kapuso actress shared a short clip of how she and daughter Ayesha surprised the man of their house.
Yasmien’s husband, Rey can be seen opening their garage door to find a brand new car. Yasmien and Ayesha sang a birthday song while holding a birthday cake.
Yasmien wrote, “I am so grateful I married a man as wonderful as you. Ang swerte ko kasi ang pogi mo, mabait, generous at super humble na tao.” [ I’m so lucky because you are handsome, nice, generous and a truly humble person.]
“I hope you never change in life, because you are absolutely perfect the way you are,” she added.
It was in 2012 when Yasmien married her pilot husband, Rey Soldevilla.
Yasmien lovingly calls her husband, “Pangga.” [Beloved]
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018