- Yasmien Kurdi gave her husband a brand new car as birthday gift
- For her husband Rey, the actress and their daughter prepared a surprise
- Yasmien and Rey were married in 2012
They say love should be unconditional but what if it also comes with a brand new car? Yasmien Kurdi’s husband answer is a good thumbs up.
On Instagram, the Kapuso actress shared a short clip of how she and daughter Ayesha surprised the man of their house.
Yasmien’s husband, Rey can be seen opening their garage door to find a brand new car. Yasmien and Ayesha sang a birthday song while holding a birthday cake.
Yasmien wrote, “I am so grateful I married a man as wonderful as you. Ang swerte ko kasi ang pogi mo, mabait, generous at super humble na tao.” [ I’m so lucky because you are handsome, nice, generous and a truly humble person.]
“I hope you never change in life, because you are absolutely perfect the way you are,” she added.
It was in 2012 when Yasmien married her pilot husband, Rey Soldevilla.
Yasmien lovingly calls her husband, “Pangga.” [Beloved]
- Italian parents forbidden by court to name their baby daughter Blu - May 27, 2018
- Meet the Filipina ‘Baby Whisperer’ who empowers young parents - May 26, 2018
- Michael Jackson’s iconic anti-gravity dance move decoded by neurosurgeons - May 26, 2018
- Late Angara’s grandson withdraws from Bangkok tournament to deliver his eulogy - May 26, 2018
- [Video] Pooh and friends bring delight, nostalgia in Christopher Robin trailer 2 - May 26, 2018
- Pinoy photographer Rommel Lugada wins bronze in Moscow Int’l Foto Awards - May 26, 2018
- PRO ARMM Conducts First SWAT Training - May 26, 2018
- Filipina graduates summa cum laude, finishes 3 majors at New York University - May 26, 2018
- Duterte ‘weeps’ during valve opening of oil and gas production in Cebu - May 26, 2018
- Filipino contestant and partner win grand prize in Belgium’s Got Talent - May 26, 2018