- Yasmien Kurdi gave her husband a brand new car as birthday gift
- For her husband Rey, the actress and their daughter prepared a surprise
- Yasmien and Rey were married in 2012
They say love should be unconditional but what if it also comes with a brand new car? Yasmien Kurdi’s husband answer is a good thumbs up.
On Instagram, the Kapuso actress shared a short clip of how she and daughter Ayesha surprised the man of their house.
Yasmien’s husband, Rey can be seen opening their garage door to find a brand new car. Yasmien and Ayesha sang a birthday song while holding a birthday cake.
Yasmien wrote, “I am so grateful I married a man as wonderful as you. Ang swerte ko kasi ang pogi mo, mabait, generous at super humble na tao.” [ I’m so lucky because you are handsome, nice, generous and a truly humble person.]
“I hope you never change in life, because you are absolutely perfect the way you are,” she added.
It was in 2012 when Yasmien married her pilot husband, Rey Soldevilla.
Yasmien lovingly calls her husband, “Pangga.” [Beloved]
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019