- Yasmien Kurdi gave her husband a brand new car as birthday gift
- For her husband Rey, the actress and their daughter prepared a surprise
- Yasmien and Rey were married in 2012
They say love should be unconditional but what if it also comes with a brand new car? Yasmien Kurdi’s husband answer is a good thumbs up.
On Instagram, the Kapuso actress shared a short clip of how she and daughter Ayesha surprised the man of their house.
Yasmien’s husband, Rey can be seen opening their garage door to find a brand new car. Yasmien and Ayesha sang a birthday song while holding a birthday cake.
Yasmien wrote, “I am so grateful I married a man as wonderful as you. Ang swerte ko kasi ang pogi mo, mabait, generous at super humble na tao.” [ I’m so lucky because you are handsome, nice, generous and a truly humble person.]
“I hope you never change in life, because you are absolutely perfect the way you are,” she added.
It was in 2012 when Yasmien married her pilot husband, Rey Soldevilla.
Yasmien lovingly calls her husband, “Pangga.” [Beloved]
- 52-year-old OFW found lifeless in a hotel room in Saudi Arabia - August 20, 2018
- Bais City constructs lighthouse for Golden Charter Anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Frightened passengers take video of an alleged white lady along Old Zigzag road - August 20, 2018
- PGH PA condemns Ramon Tulfo ‘cyberbullying, shaming’ a medical staff - August 20, 2018
- Super Tekla reveals facing doubts regarding his sexuality before confirming he’s 100% guy - August 20, 2018
- Filipino math wizards win 24 medals in an international competition held in China - August 20, 2018
- Joma Sison claims PRRD in coma - August 20, 2018
- ‘Inday Will Always Love You’ gets season 2 due to success in ratings, social media - August 18, 2018
- National ID system law to take effect on Saturday, gets P2-B initial funding - August 18, 2018
- Owner, admin of private school in CamSur in hot water over burning of students’ bags out of anger - August 18, 2018