- Yasmien Kurdi gave her husband a brand new car as birthday gift
- For her husband Rey, the actress and their daughter prepared a surprise
- Yasmien and Rey were married in 2012
They say love should be unconditional but what if it also comes with a brand new car? Yasmien Kurdi’s husband answer is a good thumbs up.
On Instagram, the Kapuso actress shared a short clip of how she and daughter Ayesha surprised the man of their house.
Yasmien’s husband, Rey can be seen opening their garage door to find a brand new car. Yasmien and Ayesha sang a birthday song while holding a birthday cake.
Yasmien wrote, “I am so grateful I married a man as wonderful as you. Ang swerte ko kasi ang pogi mo, mabait, generous at super humble na tao.” [ I’m so lucky because you are handsome, nice, generous and a truly humble person.]
“I hope you never change in life, because you are absolutely perfect the way you are,” she added.
It was in 2012 when Yasmien married her pilot husband, Rey Soldevilla.
Yasmien lovingly calls her husband, “Pangga.” [Beloved]
- NGCP honors MAGELCO for best practices - October 15, 2018
- Top Electrical Safety Tips for The Whole Family - October 15, 2018
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - October 8, 2018
- RAWR Awards will be happening again in November - September 19, 2018
- Palparan sentenced with ‘reclusion perpetua’ over disappearance of 2 UP students - September 17, 2018
- Solaric Leads Solar Panel Installation in the Philippines - September 14, 2018
- Court defers ruling on Trillanes’ arrest warrant - September 13, 2018
- PAGASA: ‘Ompong’ may become supertyphoon before making landfall; threatens Northern Luzon - September 13, 2018
- Maguindanao towns get more power from electrification - September 10, 2018
- Makati court sets hearing on Trillanes’ arrest warrant on September 13 - September 6, 2018