The weather is gloomy. It kinds of influence one’s mood sometimes. But a beautiful forwarded ‘reminders list’ about life and living lifted me up – sent by my wonderful daughter-in-law. Might lift someone else there, too, so am sharing this. ^_^
Stay away from Anger..
It hurts ..Only You!
If you are right then there is no need to get angry,
And if you are wrong then you don’t have any right to get angry.
Patience with family is love,
Patience with others is respect.
Patience with self is confidence and Patience with GOD is faith.
Never Think Hard about the PAST, It brings Tears…
Don’t think more about the FUTURE, It brings Fear…
Live this Moment with a Smile, It brings Cheer.
Every test in our life makes us bitter or better,
Every problem comes to make us or break us,
The choice is ours whether we become victims or victorious.
Beautiful things are not always good but good things are always beautiful.
Do you know why God created gaps between fingers?
So that someone who is special to you comes and fills those gaps by holding your hand forever.
Happiness keeps You Sweet..But being sweet brings happiness..
Do Share it with all the beautiful People In your Life.
The good ones will surely smile over this. The grumpy ones might just ignore it, but there’s a chance that you’ll spark something in the mind of those who are in need of some lifting words!
Have a great day, everyone!
[Disclaimer: I do not own this piece nor know its author since it was just forwarded to me.]
- London’s V&A Museum to exhibit Mindanao traditional clothing - June 2, 2019
- Long lost twin? Grab rider, driver magka-‘lokalike’ - May 31, 2019
- A breastfeeding mom’s journey to lose weight - May 10, 2019
- San Miguel calendar girls of all time - May 10, 2019
- Half Filipina Jennifer Chang wins best director award in LA - May 8, 2019
- Japan scholarship applications for Filipinos open until end of May 2019 - May 8, 2019
- Blooming preggy celebs ngayong 2019 - May 7, 2019
- Ang Unang Suweldo ni Bunso - May 7, 2019
- My Nanny, My Baby - April 23, 2019
- Feeling down? Pray with your heart - February 25, 2019