- A woman claimed that she was able to save P68,900 in just two weeks
- Ehla Cho shared that she was able to save a lot with her ‘2 Weeks Barya Mode’
- Her post, however, received varied reactions from people online
How much money can you save in just two weeks?
Well, a woman claimed that she was able to save P68,900 only within such short period of time.
On Facebook, user Ehla Cho shared that she was able to save a lot with her “Two Weeks Barya [coins] Mode”.
“‘Di ko alam na healthy ka na pala, Kitty ko,” she said; referring to the Hello Kitty containers where she put her savings.
[I didn’t realize that you’re already healthy, my Kitty.]
“‘Di ko expect na ganito pala ‘yong mga naipon kong mga sukli sa mga kaartehan ko in two weeks,” Cho wrote.
[I didn’t expect that I could save this much in two weeks.]
Her post, however, gained different reactions from people online, especially over her use of the phrase ‘barya mode’ as there were more bills than coins.
Some said it is impossible to save that much within a span of two weeks only, while others went to her defense; saying that she can actually save such a huge amount because of her online business.
Cho, in response to criticisms, said in another post that there shouldn’t be any problem and instead of hating and bashing – referring to crab mentality – why not just save for themselves.
“And ung sa post ko din about sa pera sa alkansya? problema nyo dn? tataka kayo bakit nakaipon in 2 weeks? binabash nyo ba tlga ako or pinapasaya nyo ko? galit na galit kayo sakin pero todo pa add kayo sakin? nayayabangan kayo? bat di kayo gumaya? alam nyo, sakit nyo na yang crab mentality.”
It is, after all, her own version of saving.
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018