- A woman claimed that she was able to save P68,900 in just two weeks
- Ehla Cho shared that she was able to save a lot with her ‘2 Weeks Barya Mode’
- Her post, however, received varied reactions from people online
How much money can you save in just two weeks?
Well, a woman claimed that she was able to save P68,900 only within such short period of time.
On Facebook, user Ehla Cho shared that she was able to save a lot with her “Two Weeks Barya [coins] Mode”.
“‘Di ko alam na healthy ka na pala, Kitty ko,” she said; referring to the Hello Kitty containers where she put her savings.
[I didn’t realize that you’re already healthy, my Kitty.]
“‘Di ko expect na ganito pala ‘yong mga naipon kong mga sukli sa mga kaartehan ko in two weeks,” Cho wrote.
[I didn’t expect that I could save this much in two weeks.]
Her post, however, gained different reactions from people online, especially over her use of the phrase ‘barya mode’ as there were more bills than coins.
Some said it is impossible to save that much within a span of two weeks only, while others went to her defense; saying that she can actually save such a huge amount because of her online business.
Cho, in response to criticisms, said in another post that there shouldn’t be any problem and instead of hating and bashing – referring to crab mentality – why not just save for themselves.
“And ung sa post ko din about sa pera sa alkansya? problema nyo dn? tataka kayo bakit nakaipon in 2 weeks? binabash nyo ba tlga ako or pinapasaya nyo ko? galit na galit kayo sakin pero todo pa add kayo sakin? nayayabangan kayo? bat di kayo gumaya? alam nyo, sakit nyo na yang crab mentality.”
It is, after all, her own version of saving.
- Supercouple ‘AlDub’ rakes 2 million tweets on 3rd anniversary - July 19, 2018
- Cebu-based guitar duo brings home gold medal in a world championship competition - July 18, 2018
- [Video] If they’re ready, Joshua will marry Julia 8 to 10 years from now - July 18, 2018
- Special Asssitant to the President Bong Go’s billboard on NLEX taken down - July 18, 2018
- Dedicated employee walks 20 miles to his first day in job; boss gives him a car as gift - July 18, 2018
- ‘I Love You, Hater’ star Julia Barretto: I want to be more than my last name - July 17, 2018
- Wear Your Pinoy Pride: Robin Padilla Kickstarts Brand Pilipinas 2018 - July 17, 2018
- Dumaguete dance troupe wins first place in Korea tilt - July 17, 2018
- Kara expresses gratitude to the journalist behind her ‘1st big break’ - July 17, 2018
- Pacquiao ‘thinking to get back’ Freddie Roach - July 17, 2018