“ANG SINASABI KO SA MGA TAO, PAG NAMATAY KAYO, ANG HAHARAPIN N’YO AY ANG DIYOS, HINDI ANG MGA OBISPO.“
-Sister Nenita Tapia
Una sa lahat, hindi ko po sinasabing God talked to me literally to tell everyone that it is ok to use contraceptives, I just used reasoning.
Most Hardcore religious individual would argue, that the use of contraceptive is a complete abomination and anti life.
As far as I know contraceptives are not abortifacient (a substance or device that induce abortion), what is to abort?the main purpose of contraceptive is to PREVENT PREGNANCY, it prevents the fertilization of egg, walang fertilization, walang zygote na mabubuo, walang zygote, ergo walang I aabort. If you have issues with regards the use of Pills, then use condom, kung allergic si mister sa latex eh di use polyurethane condom.
You don’t need contraceptives?you need discipline? You mean abstinence? Come on, people, let’s be realistic..don’t be a hypocrite.
The use of contraceptive is a sin because you’re intervening in God’s perfect plan for you? Ok, let’s apply that reasoning..here’s the thing every time a married couple have sexual urges, but refrained or failed from having intercourse is also considered as a sin..why? you suppress the chance of pro creation, you technically took control..ergo you defy god’s will.. With that logic Abstinence is also a Sin because you prevent the chance of pro creation. Even the use of Viagra is a sin..why?your intervening in God’s plan for you not to have sexual intercourse again..get my point?
“God created man in his image, in the divine image he created him; male and female he created them. God blessed them, saying: ‘Be fruitful and multiply; fill the earth and subdue it.’” But I think God forgot to mention the consequences of overpopulation..You don’t need Phd degree to point out the cost of overpopulation.Some of our leaders said We need more OFWs that is why they are against RH bill..wow seriously?You consider Filipino Citizens as a Commodity?
It is not a chance, It’s your choice, You have to be responsible for your own reproductive health. Sa tingin mo pro life ka kung hindi mo naman kayang tulungang pakainin, pag-aralin at bigyan ng magandang buhay ang mga ipapanganak? You’re not being pro life , you’re just being pro Birth.
- Chimpanzees …Our Closest “Relatives”? - February 19, 2013
- Adobo Republic - December 24, 2012
- Why the Use of Contraceptive is NOT A SIN - December 21, 2012
- Debunking Superstitious Beliefs: Ang Kapre at ang Panty - December 11, 2012
- MEN’S ANATOMY: Hard on the outside, Soft on the inside - October 18, 2012
- Decoding the Hidden Message on Dr. Jose Rizal’s Shoe - August 27, 2012
- Kiss a Frog, Find Your Prince - August 13, 2012
- New Relationship Status: It’s “CONSTIPATED!” - July 19, 2012
- The Day I Fell In Love with a JEJEMON (Love story ng pa conyo,bekimon at jejemon) - July 18, 2012
- 7 Deadly Sins ng mga Babae - June 13, 2012