So far, there are some interesting and relevant things that I have learned while working and living here in Abu Dhabi:
- 1 United Arab Emirates dirham = 11.6257739 Philippine pesos
- Regardless of how grotesque and smelly other nationalities are, disgustingly they are all your “FRIEND”.
- You will bleed to death just to communicate with other people.
- “AIWA” is not a brand name of an entertainment appliance.
- Pana and Patans… I always wonder what they call us, but certainly it’s not “KABAYAN”!
- There are no Traffic Lights… Only “SIGNALS”!
- That most of my fellow Filipinos and Filipinas are LAW ABIDING EXPATS.
- As always, like any other countries in the world, the Indians and the Filipinos populate this country.
- It’s ALO! And not Hello…
- Distance makes a person “MARUPOK”.
- Large open spaces are not used as a Basketball Court… it is used for boring games like “Cricket and FootBall”.
- Though it’s fun here… It’s always “MORE FUN IN THE PHILIPPINES”.