- A woman created a life-size Prince Harry-Meghan Markle cake
- Lara Mason made the huge cake to celebrate the couple’s upcoming royal wedding
- She spent over 250 hours working on the cake that is enough to feed 500 people
To celebrate the upcoming wedding of Prince Harry and actress Meghan Markle, a woman spent over 250 hours working on a life-size cake bearing the couple’s image.
On Facebook, Lara Mason uploaded a video of her while doing the cake, which is enough to feed 500 people. This is in time for the upcoming wedding of the royal couple on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
“What’s a Royal Wedding without cake?” she captioned her video.
Mason used cake, icing, and chocolate to create a life-size replica of the engaged couple.
Everything, except the frame that holds the cake, is edible. Even the eyes of the images can be eaten as those are made from poured sugar.
With the success of her creation, Mason encouraged everyone to push the boundaries.
Want to know how the life-sized Prince Harry-Meghan Markle cake was done? Watch this video shared by Lara Mason:
- 52-year-old OFW found lifeless in a hotel room in Saudi Arabia - August 20, 2018
- Bais City constructs lighthouse for Golden Charter Anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Frightened passengers take video of an alleged white lady along Old Zigzag road - August 20, 2018
- PGH PA condemns Ramon Tulfo ‘cyberbullying, shaming’ a medical staff - August 20, 2018
- Super Tekla reveals facing doubts regarding his sexuality before confirming he’s 100% guy - August 20, 2018
- Filipino math wizards win 24 medals in an international competition held in China - August 20, 2018
- Joma Sison claims PRRD in coma - August 20, 2018
- ‘Inday Will Always Love You’ gets season 2 due to success in ratings, social media - August 18, 2018
- National ID system law to take effect on Saturday, gets P2-B initial funding - August 18, 2018
- Owner, admin of private school in CamSur in hot water over burning of students’ bags out of anger - August 18, 2018