- A woman created a life-size Prince Harry-Meghan Markle cake
- Lara Mason made the huge cake to celebrate the couple’s upcoming royal wedding
- She spent over 250 hours working on the cake that is enough to feed 500 people
To celebrate the upcoming wedding of Prince Harry and actress Meghan Markle, a woman spent over 250 hours working on a life-size cake bearing the couple’s image.
On Facebook, Lara Mason uploaded a video of her while doing the cake, which is enough to feed 500 people. This is in time for the upcoming wedding of the royal couple on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
“What’s a Royal Wedding without cake?” she captioned her video.
Mason used cake, icing, and chocolate to create a life-size replica of the engaged couple.
Everything, except the frame that holds the cake, is edible. Even the eyes of the images can be eaten as those are made from poured sugar.
With the success of her creation, Mason encouraged everyone to push the boundaries.
Want to know how the life-sized Prince Harry-Meghan Markle cake was done? Watch this video shared by Lara Mason:
- Duterte ‘weeps’ during valve opening of oil and gas production in Cebu - May 26, 2018
- Filipino contestant and partner win grand prize in Belgium’s Got Talent - May 26, 2018
- Internet star Jelai Andres gets big surprise from future mom-in-law - May 25, 2018
- Pinoy photographer Rommel Lugada wins bronze in Moscow Int’l Foto Awards - May 25, 2018
- BOC seizes cigarettes, other misdeclared goods worth P36.5M at MICP, Tondo - May 25, 2018
- “More than slimming down”, Bea shares her ‘moral reasons’ for being Pescatarian - May 25, 2018
- Jet Li speaks up after viral photo sparked rumors on his poor health - May 25, 2018
- Groom divorces bride within 15 minutes into marrying her - May 25, 2018
- Apple’s WWDC is set and the invites are out - May 25, 2018
- Anne visits memory lane as she talked about her fave childhood food - May 25, 2018