- A woman created a life-size Prince Harry-Meghan Markle cake
- Lara Mason made the huge cake to celebrate the couple’s upcoming royal wedding
- She spent over 250 hours working on the cake that is enough to feed 500 people
To celebrate the upcoming wedding of Prince Harry and actress Meghan Markle, a woman spent over 250 hours working on a life-size cake bearing the couple’s image.
On Facebook, Lara Mason uploaded a video of her while doing the cake, which is enough to feed 500 people. This is in time for the upcoming wedding of the royal couple on Saturday, May 19, 2018.
“What’s a Royal Wedding without cake?” she captioned her video.
Mason used cake, icing, and chocolate to create a life-size replica of the engaged couple.
Everything, except the frame that holds the cake, is edible. Even the eyes of the images can be eaten as those are made from poured sugar.
With the success of her creation, Mason encouraged everyone to push the boundaries.
Want to know how the life-sized Prince Harry-Meghan Markle cake was done? Watch this video shared by Lara Mason:
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018