- A video of four elderly women spending quality time with each other is touching many hearts online
- Facebook users have been tagging the people they cherish in the comments section of the post
- As of posting, the video already has over 6,000 shares, more than 7,500 reactions, and more than 8.5 million views
A video of four elderly women spending quality time with each other is touching many hearts online.
“Dear all, my best friends, let’s meet up and be happy like this when we grow old,” read the caption of the video.
A lot of Facebook users have been tagging the people they cherish in the comments section of the post; saying they hope to be with them until they become as old as the ones in the video.
“This will be us, reminiscing about the good days and the fun we had,” MB told her friends.
“We were gonna be like this in the future,” ST said to her girl friends.
As of posting, the video already has over 7,400 shares, more than 9,000 reactions, and nearly 7.5 million views.
Here is the video:
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019