- A video of four elderly women spending quality time with each other is touching many hearts online
- Facebook users have been tagging the people they cherish in the comments section of the post
- As of posting, the video already has over 6,000 shares, more than 7,500 reactions, and more than 8.5 million views
A video of four elderly women spending quality time with each other is touching many hearts online.
“Dear all, my best friends, let’s meet up and be happy like this when we grow old,” read the caption of the video.
A lot of Facebook users have been tagging the people they cherish in the comments section of the post; saying they hope to be with them until they become as old as the ones in the video.
“This will be us, reminiscing about the good days and the fun we had,” MB told her friends.
“We were gonna be like this in the future,” ST said to her girl friends.
As of posting, the video already has over 7,400 shares, more than 9,000 reactions, and nearly 7.5 million views.
Here is the video:
- 52-year-old OFW found lifeless in a hotel room in Saudi Arabia - August 20, 2018
- Bais City constructs lighthouse for Golden Charter Anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Frightened passengers take video of an alleged white lady along Old Zigzag road - August 20, 2018
- PGH PA condemns Ramon Tulfo ‘cyberbullying, shaming’ a medical staff - August 20, 2018
- Super Tekla reveals facing doubts regarding his sexuality before confirming he’s 100% guy - August 20, 2018
- Filipino math wizards win 24 medals in an international competition held in China - August 20, 2018
- Joma Sison claims PRRD in coma - August 20, 2018
- ‘Inday Will Always Love You’ gets season 2 due to success in ratings, social media - August 18, 2018
- National ID system law to take effect on Saturday, gets P2-B initial funding - August 18, 2018
- Owner, admin of private school in CamSur in hot water over burning of students’ bags out of anger - August 18, 2018