- A video of four elderly women spending quality time with each other is touching many hearts online
- Facebook users have been tagging the people they cherish in the comments section of the post
- As of posting, the video already has over 6,000 shares, more than 7,500 reactions, and more than 8.5 million views
A video of four elderly women spending quality time with each other is touching many hearts online.
“Dear all, my best friends, let’s meet up and be happy like this when we grow old,” read the caption of the video.
A lot of Facebook users have been tagging the people they cherish in the comments section of the post; saying they hope to be with them until they become as old as the ones in the video.
“This will be us, reminiscing about the good days and the fun we had,” MB told her friends.
“We were gonna be like this in the future,” ST said to her girl friends.
As of posting, the video already has over 7,400 shares, more than 9,000 reactions, and nearly 7.5 million views.
Here is the video:
- NGCP honors MAGELCO for best practices - October 15, 2018
- Top Electrical Safety Tips for The Whole Family - October 15, 2018
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - October 8, 2018
- RAWR Awards will be happening again in November - September 19, 2018
- Palparan sentenced with ‘reclusion perpetua’ over disappearance of 2 UP students - September 17, 2018
- Solaric Leads Solar Panel Installation in the Philippines - September 14, 2018
- Court defers ruling on Trillanes’ arrest warrant - September 13, 2018
- PAGASA: ‘Ompong’ may become supertyphoon before making landfall; threatens Northern Luzon - September 13, 2018
- Maguindanao towns get more power from electrification - September 10, 2018
- Makati court sets hearing on Trillanes’ arrest warrant on September 13 - September 6, 2018