- A video of four elderly women spending quality time with each other is touching many hearts online
- Facebook users have been tagging the people they cherish in the comments section of the post
- As of posting, the video already has over 6,000 shares, more than 7,500 reactions, and more than 8.5 million views
A video of four elderly women spending quality time with each other is touching many hearts online.
“Dear all, my best friends, let’s meet up and be happy like this when we grow old,” read the caption of the video.
A lot of Facebook users have been tagging the people they cherish in the comments section of the post; saying they hope to be with them until they become as old as the ones in the video.
“This will be us, reminiscing about the good days and the fun we had,” MB told her friends.
“We were gonna be like this in the future,” ST said to her girl friends.
As of posting, the video already has over 7,400 shares, more than 9,000 reactions, and nearly 7.5 million views.
Here is the video:
- SC junks PCGG’s P51-B claims vs. Marcos, cronies’ ill-gotten wealth - June 19, 2018
- Niece wears Princess Diana’s iconic wedding tiara - June 19, 2018
- DOJ reinstates Fox’s missionary visa; Palace says she’s not yet off the hook - June 19, 2018
- Australian artist creates beautiful paintings by using her body as the canvas - June 19, 2018
- Pinoy seaman falls off ship, miraculously survived 4 hours at sea while shark circled him - June 19, 2018
- Big boulder almost flattened SUV in Kennon Road, passengers survive - June 18, 2018
- Irregularities in DOH project worth P8.1 billion uncovered - June 18, 2018
- Doctor daughter of EB’s Jose Manalo shares the cool and loving nature of her father - June 18, 2018
- Watch: Student with autism delivers inspirational graduation speech in viral video - June 18, 2018
- Kapuso star Janine’s rumored BF Rayver leaves Star Magic after over a decade - June 17, 2018