- A lucky 88-year-old fan met her idol Justine Timberlake at the backstage of his concert
- On Facebook, FOX 26 Houston uploaded a video of Timberlake and Bette Maloney’s meeting
- The video shows how excited the grandmother was to see her idol
A lucky 88-year-old fan met her idol Justine Timberlake at the backstage of his concert.
On Facebook, FOX 26 Houston uploaded a video of Timberlake and Bette Maloney’s meeting.
“HOW SWEET! 88-year-old Bette Maloney is a starstruck grandmother who was invited backstage to meet Justin Timberlake at his concert. She even managed to steal a kiss!” read the caption of the video.
The video, which shows how excited the grandmother was to see her idol, touched a lot of hearts online.
“She is just toooooooo cute!” KB wrote.
“Aww she probably reminds him of his grandmother!” GJ thought.
“How sweet!” commented DS.
“This grandma not going to forget this,” said SE.
Here’s the cute video of Timberlake and Maloney’s meeting:
- Duterte ‘weeps’ during valve opening of oil and gas production in Cebu - May 26, 2018
- Filipino contestant and partner win grand prize in Belgium’s Got Talent - May 26, 2018
- Internet star Jelai Andres gets big surprise from future mom-in-law - May 25, 2018
- Pinoy photographer Rommel Lugada wins bronze in Moscow Int’l Foto Awards - May 25, 2018
- BOC seizes cigarettes, other misdeclared goods worth P36.5M at MICP, Tondo - May 25, 2018
- “More than slimming down”, Bea shares her ‘moral reasons’ for being Pescatarian - May 25, 2018
- Jet Li speaks up after viral photo sparked rumors on his poor health - May 25, 2018
- Groom divorces bride within 15 minutes into marrying her - May 25, 2018
- Apple’s WWDC is set and the invites are out - May 25, 2018
- Anne visits memory lane as she talked about her fave childhood food - May 25, 2018