- A lucky 88-year-old fan met her idol Justine Timberlake at the backstage of his concert
- On Facebook, FOX 26 Houston uploaded a video of Timberlake and Bette Maloney’s meeting
- The video shows how excited the grandmother was to see her idol
A lucky 88-year-old fan met her idol Justine Timberlake at the backstage of his concert.
On Facebook, FOX 26 Houston uploaded a video of Timberlake and Bette Maloney’s meeting.
“HOW SWEET! 88-year-old Bette Maloney is a starstruck grandmother who was invited backstage to meet Justin Timberlake at his concert. She even managed to steal a kiss!” read the caption of the video.
The video, which shows how excited the grandmother was to see her idol, touched a lot of hearts online.
“She is just toooooooo cute!” KB wrote.
“Aww she probably reminds him of his grandmother!” GJ thought.
“How sweet!” commented DS.
“This grandma not going to forget this,” said SE.
Here’s the cute video of Timberlake and Maloney’s meeting:
- NGCP honors MAGELCO for best practices - October 15, 2018
- Top Electrical Safety Tips for The Whole Family - October 15, 2018
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - October 8, 2018
- RAWR Awards will be happening again in November - September 19, 2018
- Palparan sentenced with ‘reclusion perpetua’ over disappearance of 2 UP students - September 17, 2018
- Solaric Leads Solar Panel Installation in the Philippines - September 14, 2018
- Court defers ruling on Trillanes’ arrest warrant - September 13, 2018
- PAGASA: ‘Ompong’ may become supertyphoon before making landfall; threatens Northern Luzon - September 13, 2018
- Maguindanao towns get more power from electrification - September 10, 2018
- Makati court sets hearing on Trillanes’ arrest warrant on September 13 - September 6, 2018