- A male suspect gets caught after introducing himself as a police officer 1
- He was stopped in a checkpoint for not wearing helmet while riding a motorcycle and showed a fake PNP ID
- The Police confiscated a 5-inch knife and discovered that he’s a tricycle driver
A 35-year-old male suspect was arrested after introducing self as police officer. He was caught during a checkpoint in NAIA Road, Pasay City, as per a story by ABS-CBN News.
According to PO3 Robinson Alsol, the suspect was stopped for not wearing helmet while riding a motorcycle. He then introduced himself as a police officer by showing an ID only to find out that it was fake.
“Kasi sa orihinal may middle name ‘yun. ‘Yung sa kaniya initial lang ‘yung letter nila. Buong pangalan ‘yun ‘pag sa PNP,” Alsol said.
[The original includes the middle name on it, while his ID only indicates the middle initial. It should be the full name if he’s from PNP.]
He also compared the badge number contradicting to his age and length of service.
— Maria Arra Perez (@arraperezDZMM) April 25, 2018
The suspect was wearing a full police uniform with badge, patch, and bull cap.
The authorities also confiscated a 5-inch knife from the suspect.
The police discovered that the suspect who kept on insisting that he’s a police officer 1 was actually a tricycle driver.
He is now facing multiple charges including usurpation of authority and Omnibus Election Code violation.
- Malinis at maluwag na Divisoria, posible pa ba? - June 22, 2019
- Angelica Panganiban, idinaan na sa socmed ang reklamo sa telco dahil sa palpak na serbisyo - June 21, 2019
- PH Army to train with Israeli forces - June 21, 2019
- DFA chief says ‘NO’ to Recto Bank joint probe with China - June 21, 2019
- PAL voted as 2019’s Most Improved Airline by Skytrax - June 19, 2019
- Facebook launches own cryptocurrency “Libra” - June 19, 2019
- Duterte downplays Recto Bank incident: A “little maritime accident” - June 18, 2019
- Throwback: A 1904 photo of flood outside Manila City Hall - June 17, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019