- The TNT Boys returned to “Little Big Shots” and wowed anew the American audience
- The trio sang their version of Queen’s “Somebody to Love”
- The TNT Boys is currently part of ABS-CBN’s Your Face Sounds Familiar Kids 2018
The TNT Boys returned to the ”Little Big Shots”, an American talent show produced by Steve Harvey and Ellen DeGeneres, with Harvey serving as the host, and captured anew the hearts of American audience with their fabulous rendition of “Somebody to Love”; a song by the British rock band Queen.
The TNT Boys’ performance was shown on American TV last June 21 (June 22 in the Philippines). Francis Concepcion, Mackie Empuerto, and Kiefer Sanchez once again successfully showcased their singing prowess before Americans.
Just 15 hours after the trio’s performance was uploaded in the Little Big Shots Facebook page, the video went viral with more than 3.4 million views, over 1,500 shares, and more than 4,200 reactions.
The TNT Boys’ first performance in the American TV show was in April this year where they sang their version of Beyonce’s “Listen.” Ellen DeGeneres even tweeted Beyonce so she can watch the boys’ performance.
The boys are currently part of the Your Face Sounds Familiar Kids 2018 show of ABS-CBN.
Here’s the trio’s rendition of “Somebody to Love:”
- Palparan sentenced with ‘reclusion perpetua’ over disappearance of 2 UP students - September 17, 2018
- Solaric Leads Solar Panel Installation in the Philippines - September 14, 2018
- Court defers ruling on Trillanes’ arrest warrant - September 13, 2018
- PAGASA: ‘Ompong’ may become supertyphoon before making landfall; threatens Northern Luzon - September 13, 2018
- Maguindanao towns get more power from electrification - September 10, 2018
- Makati court sets hearing on Trillanes’ arrest warrant on September 13 - September 6, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - September 6, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - September 6, 2018
- Press Release: Groups slam DENR for continued permit issuance and approval of coal projects - September 6, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - September 5, 2018