The year is almost over, so where did you go this year? And where are you going next year? Jona of Backpacking with a Book shares some of her 2015 travel around the Philippines. Don’t forget to check her blog out! Follow her on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter too.
1. Swimming in Manjuyod White Sand Bar in Bais, Negros Oriental
2. Seeing a pod of dolphins in Bais, Negros Oriental
3. Walking around Santiago Bay in Camotes Island, Cebu
4. Relaxing in Deagan Island, Masbate
5. Enjoying the sun, the sky, and the sea in Sicogon Island, Iloilo.
6. Have you tried going to the beach alone on a bike? Lambug Beach, Badian, Cebu
7. Falling in love with Bantigue Beach, Malapascua Island, Cebu again and again.
8. What to do in a remote island like Olotayan Island, Roxas City? Stargaze at night.
10. Surf up or go beaching at Guiuan, Eastern Samar
Have you been to these places? How was your experience? Share your photos with us on our travel forum on Facebook! If you wanted to know more about these awesome places, don’t forget to check Backpacking with a Book out and subscribe to our free monthly newsletter! Check the complete list of Philippines Beaches 2015 on Backpacking with a Book. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter too!
Spread the love and kindness,
- Can You Leave Everything Behind and Travel the World? - January 31, 2016
- What Makes Our Cities in the Philippines Sad? - December 16, 2015
- Ten Photos that Can Make You Fall in Love with the Philippines More - December 8, 2015
- What Stops Us Filipinos from Traveling? - December 5, 2015
- Do Filipinas Degrade Themselves on Online Chat Rooms? - November 29, 2015
- How Is It To Be a Dark Filipina Traveler in the Philippines? - November 27, 2015
- New Travel Packing Tips and Tricks for Every Pinay - November 24, 2015
- OUR SKIN DIARY | Different Pinays with Foreign Partners - November 23, 2015