When I visited my niece’s haven, I saw them pushing scraps inside a plastic bottle. I became so interested and started doing it also at home.
My efforts of one week!
It so amazed me that so many plastic and alumnum scraps could fit inside this softdrinks plastic bottle.
What’s it for?
Well, I found out it’s called an “ecobrick” — a reusable building block created by packing clean and dry used plastic into a plastic bottle to a set density. And you know what? Ecobricks enable us to take personal responsibility for our plastic. We have to save our environment.
When we save, segregate and pack plastics into bottles, we can make building blocks that can be reused over and over again. Together we can build green spaces that enrich our community and remove plastic from the biosphere. Together we can transition from plastic to ever greener harmony with Earth’s cycles.
Well, who doesn’t want cleaner environment, right? And if everyone or the majority of the people on planet would do the same and be responsible for their own trash, wouldn’t it be a better world?
Let’s put an end to trash. We don’t want everywhere to be like this, right?
We need to inspire everyone to help make an impact. You’d be willing to take part, right? Tara na!
Do you know that a sack of plastic can fit into a single bottle? Learn how easy it is to make an impact through the simple act of stuffing all your plastic waste in a bottle.
Watch the video to see how:
Then watch videos from the Ecobricks channel!
Where to send ypour ecobricks? Check this out!
Then please please share and influence others – especially our family members – to start making ecobricks at home, in school, in the workplace and in the community.
We can do this! ^_^
- London’s V&A Museum to exhibit Mindanao traditional clothing - June 2, 2019
- Long lost twin? Grab rider, driver magka-‘lokalike’ - May 31, 2019
- A breastfeeding mom’s journey to lose weight - May 10, 2019
- San Miguel calendar girls of all time - May 10, 2019
- Half Filipina Jennifer Chang wins best director award in LA - May 8, 2019
- Japan scholarship applications for Filipinos open until end of May 2019 - May 8, 2019
- Blooming preggy celebs ngayong 2019 - May 7, 2019
- Ang Unang Suweldo ni Bunso - May 7, 2019
- My Nanny, My Baby - April 23, 2019
- Feeling down? Pray with your heart - February 25, 2019