Ever wondered how to lose weight even without exercise?
Here’s how Sharon Casupanan, a first time mother, decided to try a diet plan that actually worked for her.
Apparently, you can still have a healthy milk supply following a healthy diet plan and proper research for safe results, according to experts.
A low-carb diet limits carbohydrates and emphasizes foods high in protein and fat. It is generally used for losing weight.
Interestingly, some low-carb diets may have health benefits beyond weight loss, such as reducing risk factors associated with type 2 di
ab etes and metabolic syndr0me.
She initially thought that dieting would lessen her breastmilk supply, but that soon changed after getting encouragement from friends at the Low Carb and Intermittent Fasting Nutrition and Lifestyle Community.
Friends started noticing the drastic change in her weight and overall aura after three months of trying the low carb diet without fasting.
“The first three days is the hardest for me since my body is used to getting energy from carbs,” Sharon said. Many could relate to this.
If you want to try out her diet plan, start eating lean meats such as sirloin, chicken breast, or pork, eggs, leafy green veggies, cauliflower, broccoli, and some fruits such as apples, blueberries and strawberries.
The most important food to get rid of is rice. Yes, you have to say goodbye to rice if you want to lose weight.
There’s no excuse to living a healthy lifestyle. Just look for one that you think will work best for you and don’t forget to check with your doctor before starting any weight-loss diet.
It will all be worth it in the end.
- London’s V&A Museum to exhibit Mindanao traditional clothing - June 2, 2019
- Long lost twin? Grab rider, driver magka-‘lokalike’ - May 31, 2019
- A breastfeeding mom’s journey to lose weight - May 10, 2019
- San Miguel calendar girls of all time - May 10, 2019
- Half Filipina Jennifer Chang wins best director award in LA - May 8, 2019
- Japan scholarship applications for Filipinos open until end of May 2019 - May 8, 2019
- Blooming preggy celebs ngayong 2019 - May 7, 2019
- Ang Unang Suweldo ni Bunso - May 7, 2019
- My Nanny, My Baby - April 23, 2019
- Feeling down? Pray with your heart - February 25, 2019