- Solenn Heussaff shared what she feels each time she sells her masterpiece
- Heussaff just sold her Coming Home painting
- She shared it has always been hard to separate herself from a story that she has painted
Actress Solenn Heussaff has shared what she feels each time she sells her masterpiece.
On Instagram, Heussaff disclosed that her Coming Home painting has been sold.
“Always so hard to separate myself from a story I paint and leave a little of my soul in,” she wrote.
“Goodbye to my Coming Home who’s found a new one. #SolennArt,” she expressed further.
Aside from being an actress and a host, Heussaff is also a talented artist.
- NGCP honors MAGELCO for best practices - October 15, 2018
- Top Electrical Safety Tips for The Whole Family - October 15, 2018
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - October 8, 2018
- RAWR Awards will be happening again in November - September 19, 2018
- Palparan sentenced with ‘reclusion perpetua’ over disappearance of 2 UP students - September 17, 2018
- Solaric Leads Solar Panel Installation in the Philippines - September 14, 2018
- Court defers ruling on Trillanes’ arrest warrant - September 13, 2018
- PAGASA: ‘Ompong’ may become supertyphoon before making landfall; threatens Northern Luzon - September 13, 2018
- Maguindanao towns get more power from electrification - September 10, 2018
- Makati court sets hearing on Trillanes’ arrest warrant on September 13 - September 6, 2018