- Solenn Heussaff shared what she feels each time she sells her masterpiece
- Heussaff just sold her Coming Home painting
- She shared it has always been hard to separate herself from a story that she has painted
Actress Solenn Heussaff has shared what she feels each time she sells her masterpiece.
On Instagram, Heussaff disclosed that her Coming Home painting has been sold.
“Always so hard to separate myself from a story I paint and leave a little of my soul in,” she wrote.
“Goodbye to my Coming Home who’s found a new one. #SolennArt,” she expressed further.
Aside from being an actress and a host, Heussaff is also a talented artist.
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018