- Solenn Heussaff shared what she feels each time she sells her masterpiece
- Heussaff just sold her Coming Home painting
- She shared it has always been hard to separate herself from a story that she has painted
Actress Solenn Heussaff has shared what she feels each time she sells her masterpiece.
On Instagram, Heussaff disclosed that her Coming Home painting has been sold.
“Always so hard to separate myself from a story I paint and leave a little of my soul in,” she wrote.
“Goodbye to my Coming Home who’s found a new one. #SolennArt,” she expressed further.
Aside from being an actress and a host, Heussaff is also a talented artist.
- 52-year-old OFW found lifeless in a hotel room in Saudi Arabia - August 20, 2018
- Bais City constructs lighthouse for Golden Charter Anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Frightened passengers take video of an alleged white lady along Old Zigzag road - August 20, 2018
- PGH PA condemns Ramon Tulfo ‘cyberbullying, shaming’ a medical staff - August 20, 2018
- Super Tekla reveals facing doubts regarding his sexuality before confirming he’s 100% guy - August 20, 2018
- Filipino math wizards win 24 medals in an international competition held in China - August 20, 2018
- Joma Sison claims PRRD in coma - August 20, 2018
- ‘Inday Will Always Love You’ gets season 2 due to success in ratings, social media - August 18, 2018
- National ID system law to take effect on Saturday, gets P2-B initial funding - August 18, 2018
- Owner, admin of private school in CamSur in hot water over burning of students’ bags out of anger - August 18, 2018