- Solenn Heussaff shared what she feels each time she sells her masterpiece
- Heussaff just sold her Coming Home painting
- She shared it has always been hard to separate herself from a story that she has painted
Actress Solenn Heussaff has shared what she feels each time she sells her masterpiece.
On Instagram, Heussaff disclosed that her Coming Home painting has been sold.
“Always so hard to separate myself from a story I paint and leave a little of my soul in,” she wrote.
“Goodbye to my Coming Home who’s found a new one. #SolennArt,” she expressed further.
Aside from being an actress and a host, Heussaff is also a talented artist.
- Duterte ‘weeps’ during valve opening of oil and gas production in Cebu - May 26, 2018
- Filipino contestant and partner win grand prize in Belgium’s Got Talent - May 26, 2018
- Internet star Jelai Andres gets big surprise from future mom-in-law - May 25, 2018
- Pinoy photographer Rommel Lugada wins bronze in Moscow Int’l Foto Awards - May 25, 2018
- BOC seizes cigarettes, other misdeclared goods worth P36.5M at MICP, Tondo - May 25, 2018
- “More than slimming down”, Bea shares her ‘moral reasons’ for being Pescatarian - May 25, 2018
- Jet Li speaks up after viral photo sparked rumors on his poor health - May 25, 2018
- Groom divorces bride within 15 minutes into marrying her - May 25, 2018
- Apple’s WWDC is set and the invites are out - May 25, 2018
- Anne visits memory lane as she talked about her fave childhood food - May 25, 2018