In the last six years, Solaric has invested and nurtured its way to explosive growth, becoming the top provider for solar panel installations in the Philippines. As the race for solar panels soared in the country, the clamor for rooftop installations surged, Solaric rapidly climbed its way to the top as the leader in rooftop solar for the Philippine residential solar market as of mid-year 2018.
Looking at the Numbers
According to solar research Philippines data, to date, Solaric has installed or done EPC work for over 35MWp in the residential, commercial, industrial, and military markets. Solaric has accomplished over 1,000 rooftop installations nationwide.
Startup solar businesses are also sprouting from all over the nation with the intent of entering the country’s booming solar space. Yet, Solaric remained standing on solid ground, steadily turning on the sun in the residential solar industry with consistent deployment of solar installations nationwide, and by keeping up with industry trends and forces. As it became the household brand for solar, Solaric surpassed all other solar panel installation in the Philippines providers based on: number of installations, net metered market share.
A Closer Peek
There are Philippine solar companies that have deliberately catered to specific projects, such as government funded solar. The other solar companies tap into new sales channels and finance offerings but endure the short-term effects of increased customer acquisition costs and profit declines. Almost every other solar panel installation in the Philippines has struggled to grow in the last three years, but Solaric has stayed out in the sun by constantly investing in research and development and increasing its network of competent installers and dealers nationwide.
Analyzing the Core
Solaric services the market through tailor-fit solar system solutions delivered by its vast network. How does it have such an extensive network? Solaric cascades its knowledge on solar power and solar system installation in the Philippines by conducting monthly Solar 101 and Solar 202 seminars.
Capitalizing from years of solar panel installation in the Philippines, Solaric has developed an industry-renowned weekend course on solar energy. These semi-technical courses allow both the laymen and the engineers to understand the practical applications of solar, and how it can reduce electric bills, serve as profitable, and prove to be a wise investment.
People from all over the Philippines have flocked over to the Solaric Headquarters to attend these certificate courses: housewives, business owners, energy professionals, and even other solar companies.
Every module of the course is based on equivalent actual experience gained by Solaric as the nation’s experts in the field. The sharing of the quality fundamentals and techniques have contributed to a cleaner, greener, and more renewable Philippines.
By creating a knowledgeable network of solar advocates and by training its own solar installers, Solaric has been able to grow alongside its dynamic nationwide group of partners and installers. This has guaranteed Solaric its continued success, and, more respectably, its own place in the sunlight as the leader in rooftop solar.
Submitted by Kicker Daily guest writer Adrian Crisostomo
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019