The nights won’t be the same again. I’ll be missing your tight hug and good night kisses and those little sweet nothings and crazy talks. But I guess I’ll be missing YOU more, your scent, your bedroom voice, your laugh, your soft hands and your kissable lips. Can we call this separation anxiety?
We’ve been together for months now. And the thought of you being away is still painful. Maybe I am just used to your care and to your love for me. I don’t know what will happen after you leave, but for sure I’ll be lonely. The house will be gloomy and the room will be empty. Silence will fill the four corners of our used-to-be loud space. Alpha, Bravo and Charlie will take their day-offs and the chocolate bars in the fridge can sleep in there for a while. For the rest of the nights, I’ll just curl in my bed and think about you.
But you know I will try, to make my days happy and to look forward to seeing you again. I won’t count the days lost, but the days to seeing you. I will fight this longing and call you everyday. I will send messages of love to you and how much you mean to me. We won’t feel that we’re apart, we’ll just be more excited to be together. We’ll continue this love story and we’ll create a lot of memories. We’ll celebrate anniversaries and birthdays and ordinary days together. I’ll see you smile and you’ll see mine. And everything that we wish for will come true…SOON.?
- After All These Years - June 24, 2014
- Separation Anxiety - June 19, 2014
- Isang Liham Para sa Aking Minamahal na Kasintahan - December 28, 2013
- Hindi Na Ako Maghihintay Sa kanya - December 27, 2013
- My Boyfriend’s Letter to His Ex-girlfriend - November 26, 2013
- Salamat, Mr. V - September 28, 2013
- Litanya 102: Babaeng Baklita Problems - April 6, 2013
- Ako ay Nagtatrabaho Para sa Pamahalaan ng Pilipinas - January 26, 2013
- Litanya ng Babaeng Baklita (Nang Mainlab Ako Sa ‘yo ) - January 25, 2013
- Paano ko Maipararating sa Iyo na Mahalaga Rin Ako? - January 16, 2013