- The Scarborough branch of Filipino fast food restaurant Jollibee was inaugurated recently
- A Jollibee mascot brought the ‘biggest bucket of Chicken Joy ever’ during the event
- Jollibee US plans to open branches in 100 locations in the next five years
A Jollibee mascot brought the “biggest bucket of Chicken Joy ever” during the event of the Scarborough branch recently.
On Instagram, @travellinfoodie uploaded a video of the mascot as it enters the venue with a very big bucket of the famous Chicken Joy.
“BIGGEST. FRIED CHICKEN. BUCKET. EVER! How many pieces do you think are in here? I’m thinking around 100!” read the caption of the video.
“Had a Jolli good time this morning at the inauguration of @Jollibee Scarborough where we witnessed this epic bucket. After so many years, I got to eat chicken joy, jolly spaghetti, palabok fiesta and peach mango pie again! Feels like being back home in the Philippines,” the page added.
Jollibee US plans to open over 100 branches of the popular Filipino fast food restaurant in the next five years.
“Good news to Canadians! @JollibeeUS is planning to open over 100 locations in the next five years!” the Instagram page disclosed.
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018