- The Scarborough branch of Filipino fast food restaurant Jollibee was inaugurated recently
- A Jollibee mascot brought the ‘biggest bucket of Chicken Joy ever’ during the event
- Jollibee US plans to open branches in 100 locations in the next five years
A Jollibee mascot brought the “biggest bucket of Chicken Joy ever” during the event of the Scarborough branch recently.
On Instagram, @travellinfoodie uploaded a video of the mascot as it enters the venue with a very big bucket of the famous Chicken Joy.
“BIGGEST. FRIED CHICKEN. BUCKET. EVER! How many pieces do you think are in here? I’m thinking around 100!” read the caption of the video.
“Had a Jolli good time this morning at the inauguration of @Jollibee Scarborough where we witnessed this epic bucket. After so many years, I got to eat chicken joy, jolly spaghetti, palabok fiesta and peach mango pie again! Feels like being back home in the Philippines,” the page added.
Jollibee US plans to open over 100 branches of the popular Filipino fast food restaurant in the next five years.
“Good news to Canadians! @JollibeeUS is planning to open over 100 locations in the next five years!” the Instagram page disclosed.
- 52-year-old OFW found lifeless in a hotel room in Saudi Arabia - August 20, 2018
- Bais City constructs lighthouse for Golden Charter Anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Frightened passengers take video of an alleged white lady along Old Zigzag road - August 20, 2018
- PGH PA condemns Ramon Tulfo ‘cyberbullying, shaming’ a medical staff - August 20, 2018
- Super Tekla reveals facing doubts regarding his sexuality before confirming he’s 100% guy - August 20, 2018
- Filipino math wizards win 24 medals in an international competition held in China - August 20, 2018
- Joma Sison claims PRRD in coma - August 20, 2018
- ‘Inday Will Always Love You’ gets season 2 due to success in ratings, social media - August 18, 2018
- National ID system law to take effect on Saturday, gets P2-B initial funding - August 18, 2018
- Owner, admin of private school in CamSur in hot water over burning of students’ bags out of anger - August 18, 2018