- The Scarborough branch of Filipino fast food restaurant Jollibee was inaugurated recently
- A Jollibee mascot brought the ‘biggest bucket of Chicken Joy ever’ during the event
- Jollibee US plans to open branches in 100 locations in the next five years
A Jollibee mascot brought the “biggest bucket of Chicken Joy ever” during the event of the Scarborough branch recently.
On Instagram, @travellinfoodie uploaded a video of the mascot as it enters the venue with a very big bucket of the famous Chicken Joy.
“BIGGEST. FRIED CHICKEN. BUCKET. EVER! How many pieces do you think are in here? I’m thinking around 100!” read the caption of the video.
“Had a Jolli good time this morning at the inauguration of @Jollibee Scarborough where we witnessed this epic bucket. After so many years, I got to eat chicken joy, jolly spaghetti, palabok fiesta and peach mango pie again! Feels like being back home in the Philippines,” the page added.
Jollibee US plans to open over 100 branches of the popular Filipino fast food restaurant in the next five years.
“Good news to Canadians! @JollibeeUS is planning to open over 100 locations in the next five years!” the Instagram page disclosed.
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019