In close coordination with DepEd and other national and local government agencies, the PNP Police Regional Office in the Autonomous Region of Muslim Mindanao (PRO ARMM) has geared up in ensuring a secured and peaceful opening of classes on June 4, 2018.
Regional Director P/Chief Supt Graciano Mijares said PRO ARMM has joined the DepEd ARMM’s Brigada Eskwela program in preparing the public school classrooms for the opening of classes.
PRO ARMM shall establish Police Assistance Desks (PADs) in schools to provide public safety and security coverage.
Police visibility operations will also be intensified along major routes leading to all learning institutions and within the immediate vicinity of the schools to prevent cases of bullying and other unlawful acts such as budol-budols (thieves).
In cooperation with the LGUs, PRO ARMM shall strictly implement zoning ordinances prohibiting the existence of computer shops, billiards establishments and other distractive games and recreation facilities within the immediate vicinity of schools.
Mijares said the PNP cautions the students to be wary of strangers, to refrain from talking to them, to avoid wearing expensive jewelry and refrain from bringing large amounts of money or using expensive phones while in the streets.
Senior Insp. Jemar Delos Santos, PRO ARMM public information officer said students and parents may contact “Isumbong mo kay TSIP” (Report it to the Chief) Hotline at 0917-8475757, National emergency hotline 911, Hotline 8888, PRO ARMM Hotline at 0915-8741746 and through social media (FB page: PNP PRO ARMM @pro.armm).
Submitted by Ted Khan R Juanite
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019