- Pippa Middleton, the sister of Princess Kate, is expecting her first child with husband James Matthews
- Middleton, 34, confirmed the pregnancy in a fitness column for Waitrose Weekend, a magazine for a U.K. supermarket chain
Pippa Middleton, Duchess Kate Middleton’s younger sister, is expecting her first child with her husband, James Matthews.
Middleton, 34, announced the “happy news” using her fitness column where she writes for Waitrose Weekend, a magazine from the U.K. supermarket chain.
“This being my first pregnancy, I had so many questions I felt were still unanswered,” she wrote.
“I wanted to know things like, would I strain if I served in tennis, are strokes of swimming safe, can I still do a normal yoga class if I avoided certain positions? Could I still work my abs?”
In the article, Middleton offers tips for other expectant moms, and suggests lunges, squats and reverse flyes as ideal exercises to stay healthy safely.
In the same article, she also wrote that keeping the ‘happy news’ a secret has been hard. She also said she’s past the first semester and didn’t experience the same morning sickness her older sister, Kate Middleton, dealt with.
“When I learned the happy news that I was pregnant, I realized I needed to adjust my four to five-day-a-week [fitness] routine,” she wrote; noting that she kept her pregnancy a secret from her gym instructor until the “riskier months” were over.
This won’t be the last we hear of Middleton’s pregnancy fitness regime, as she has promised to share her experiences every month in her column.
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018