The Philippines is one of the best tourist spots in the world. Asking why? Well, aside from being a tropical country, the Philippines has 7,107 islands which are very unique from each other. If you are looking for a perfect getaway this summer, well, the Philippines is the perfect stop and here are the reasons:
- Tagaytay. Many long for the beach as the summer approaches, there are some who finds serenity while looking over the busy metro. Where else must they go?- Tagaytay! 45 minutes away from the city, Tagaytay is the perfect place for people who are not fund of suntans. Here in Tagaytay, you will experience a cool weather on a summer that won’t hurt your pockets a bit!
- San Antonio, Zambales. Zambales is known for its beaches. However, San Antonio, Zambales became famous for its waves. Many surfers are amazed on how unpredictable the waves in this town that they say, are perfect for surfing.
- Nuvali Evoliving in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. Sounds new to the ears? Well, Nuvali is a fresh and new spot developed in Sta. Rosa, Laguna. You can bring your kids and let them enjoy fish feeding, food trips and water taxi biking. You can also enjoy paddleboarding and wakeboarding. If you are fond of some extreme water fun, Nuvali is the perfect place for you.
- Puerto Galera. Are you looking for some white beach fun? Well, worry no more. In less than 4 hours, you can experience a breath- taking view, no buildings, no buses and cars in Puerto Galera.
- Cold Springs and Hot Springs of Laguna. Laguna is considered as one of the most popular getaway places near Manila. Aside from being 2 hours away from the metro, Laguna offers a variety of fun and relaxation. You can choose between having a plunge in a cool spring water pool or relax your aching muscles under a hot spring water. All fresh from the mountains.
- Baguio City. Being crowned as the City of Smiles, Baguio is also the most visited tourist destination during summer. Aside from the cool weather Baguio has, this city now offers a variety of fun and enjoyment. You can still visit the Burnham Park and enjoy horseback riding however, Baguio opened a new door to tourists who wants to get to know the city more by its wide strawberry plantation called La Preza. You can enjoy strawberry-picking, get to see how strawberry products are made and also they offer short lectures about strawberries.
- Corregidor Island. Near Manila Bay, you can have a trip down the memory lane here at Corregidor Island. You can see historical landmarks and gives you access to the Philippine’s rich history.
The Philippines still has a lot to offer. So what are you waiting for?