- Filipina beauty queen-actress has been cast in an upcoming Korean movie
- Cindy Miranda happily uploaded some of her pictures with Korean co-stars
- Miranda was one of the actresses in the La Luna Sangre series
Filipina beauty queen-actress has been cast in an upcoming Korean movie.
On Instagram, the La Luna Sangre actress Cindy Miranda happily uploaded some of her pictures with Package: Golden Holiday co-stars.
“With multi-awarded South Korean actor, Kwak Do-Won. He’s one of the three lead actors in our upcoming Korean Film, Package: Golden Holiday. #PackageGoldenHoliday,” read the caption of one of the photos posted by Miranda.
She also shared how she felt when she auditioned for the role.
“Award-winning Director Kim Bong-Han. I remember how intimidating he was during my audition, he was very detailed and indeed a perfectionist. Kudos to you, Director Kim! And thank you from the bottom of my heart,” she said.
Miranda hopes that the film will be shown in the Philippiness too.
- PRRD says the country needs more citizens like Ninoy Aquino - August 20, 2018
- Speaker Gloria Arroyo says she has no plans to run as Prime Minister - August 20, 2018
- 52-year-old OFW found lifeless in a hotel room in Saudi Arabia - August 20, 2018
- Bais City constructs lighthouse for Golden Charter Anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Frightened passengers take video of an alleged white lady along Old Zigzag road - August 20, 2018
- PGH PA condemns Ramon Tulfo ‘cyberbullying, shaming’ a medical staff - August 20, 2018
- Super Tekla reveals facing doubts regarding his sexuality before confirming he’s 100% guy - August 20, 2018
- Filipino math wizards win 24 medals in an international competition held in China - August 20, 2018
- Joma Sison claims PRRD in coma - August 20, 2018
- ‘Inday Will Always Love You’ gets season 2 due to success in ratings, social media - August 18, 2018