- Filipina beauty queen-actress has been cast in an upcoming Korean movie
- Cindy Miranda happily uploaded some of her pictures with Korean co-stars
- Miranda was one of the actresses in the La Luna Sangre series
Filipina beauty queen-actress has been cast in an upcoming Korean movie.
On Instagram, the La Luna Sangre actress Cindy Miranda happily uploaded some of her pictures with Package: Golden Holiday co-stars.
“With multi-awarded South Korean actor, Kwak Do-Won. He’s one of the three lead actors in our upcoming Korean Film, Package: Golden Holiday. #PackageGoldenHoliday,” read the caption of one of the photos posted by Miranda.
She also shared how she felt when she auditioned for the role.
“Award-winning Director Kim Bong-Han. I remember how intimidating he was during my audition, he was very detailed and indeed a perfectionist. Kudos to you, Director Kim! And thank you from the bottom of my heart,” she said.
Miranda hopes that the film will be shown in the Philippiness too.
- Malinis at maluwag na Divisoria, posible pa ba? - June 22, 2019
- Angelica Panganiban, idinaan na sa socmed ang reklamo sa telco dahil sa palpak na serbisyo - June 21, 2019
- PH Army to train with Israeli forces - June 21, 2019
- DFA chief says ‘NO’ to Recto Bank joint probe with China - June 21, 2019
- PAL voted as 2019’s Most Improved Airline by Skytrax - June 19, 2019
- Facebook launches own cryptocurrency “Libra” - June 19, 2019
- Duterte downplays Recto Bank incident: A “little maritime accident” - June 18, 2019
- Throwback: A 1904 photo of flood outside Manila City Hall - June 17, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019