- Filipina beauty queen-actress has been cast in an upcoming Korean movie
- Cindy Miranda happily uploaded some of her pictures with Korean co-stars
- Miranda was one of the actresses in the La Luna Sangre series
Filipina beauty queen-actress has been cast in an upcoming Korean movie.
On Instagram, the La Luna Sangre actress Cindy Miranda happily uploaded some of her pictures with Package: Golden Holiday co-stars.
“With multi-awarded South Korean actor, Kwak Do-Won. He’s one of the three lead actors in our upcoming Korean Film, Package: Golden Holiday. #PackageGoldenHoliday,” read the caption of one of the photos posted by Miranda.
She also shared how she felt when she auditioned for the role.
“Award-winning Director Kim Bong-Han. I remember how intimidating he was during my audition, he was very detailed and indeed a perfectionist. Kudos to you, Director Kim! And thank you from the bottom of my heart,” she said.
Miranda hopes that the film will be shown in the Philippiness too.
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018