- Filipina beauty queen-actress has been cast in an upcoming Korean movie
- Cindy Miranda happily uploaded some of her pictures with Korean co-stars
- Miranda was one of the actresses in the La Luna Sangre series
Filipina beauty queen-actress has been cast in an upcoming Korean movie.
On Instagram, the La Luna Sangre actress Cindy Miranda happily uploaded some of her pictures with Package: Golden Holiday co-stars.
“With multi-awarded South Korean actor, Kwak Do-Won. He’s one of the three lead actors in our upcoming Korean Film, Package: Golden Holiday. #PackageGoldenHoliday,” read the caption of one of the photos posted by Miranda.
She also shared how she felt when she auditioned for the role.
“Award-winning Director Kim Bong-Han. I remember how intimidating he was during my audition, he was very detailed and indeed a perfectionist. Kudos to you, Director Kim! And thank you from the bottom of my heart,” she said.
Miranda hopes that the film will be shown in the Philippiness too.
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - October 8, 2018
- RAWR Awards will be happening again in November - September 19, 2018
- Palparan sentenced with ‘reclusion perpetua’ over disappearance of 2 UP students - September 17, 2018
- Solaric Leads Solar Panel Installation in the Philippines - September 14, 2018
- Court defers ruling on Trillanes’ arrest warrant - September 13, 2018
- PAGASA: ‘Ompong’ may become supertyphoon before making landfall; threatens Northern Luzon - September 13, 2018
- Maguindanao towns get more power from electrification - September 10, 2018
- Makati court sets hearing on Trillanes’ arrest warrant on September 13 - September 6, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - September 6, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - September 6, 2018