- Ellen Adarna’s first post after Mrs. Myra Santos’ open letter was her recent pedicure session
- Mrs. Myra Santos earlier asked for a public apology and said they are seeking legal advice
- Mrs. Santos’ daughter, Eleila, was tagged by Ellen as a “paparrazo”
Seemingly unfazed, Ellen Adarna’s first Instagram post after the open letter of Mrs. Myra Santos went public was her recent pedicure session.
It can be recalled that Mrs. Myra Santos demanded a public apology from the actress after she tagged her daughter, Eleila Santos, as a “paparazzo”.
Mrs. Santos stood by her daughter’s claim that she didn’t take unauthorized photos/videos of Adarna and John Lloyd Cruz at a ramen house. The Santos family shared that they were “deeply hurt by the unneeded stress and unwanted attention.” The mother also said they are seeking legal advice and asked Adarna to reply within 5 days.
Two days have passed and Adarna has been mum on the issue, except for the 35-second video of her foot which had the caption “Wait for it…”.
The post has since expired on IG Stories.
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019