- Ellen Adarna’s first post after Mrs. Myra Santos’ open letter was her recent pedicure session
- Mrs. Myra Santos earlier asked for a public apology and said they are seeking legal advice
- Mrs. Santos’ daughter, Eleila, was tagged by Ellen as a “paparrazo”
Seemingly unfazed, Ellen Adarna’s first Instagram post after the open letter of Mrs. Myra Santos went public was her recent pedicure session.
It can be recalled that Mrs. Myra Santos demanded a public apology from the actress after she tagged her daughter, Eleila Santos, as a “paparazzo”.
Mrs. Santos stood by her daughter’s claim that she didn’t take unauthorized photos/videos of Adarna and John Lloyd Cruz at a ramen house. The Santos family shared that they were “deeply hurt by the unneeded stress and unwanted attention.” The mother also said they are seeking legal advice and asked Adarna to reply within 5 days.
Two days have passed and Adarna has been mum on the issue, except for the 35-second video of her foot which had the caption “Wait for it…”.
The post has since expired on IG Stories.
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018