- Ellen Adarna’s first post after Mrs. Myra Santos’ open letter was her recent pedicure session
- Mrs. Myra Santos earlier asked for a public apology and said they are seeking legal advice
- Mrs. Santos’ daughter, Eleila, was tagged by Ellen as a “paparrazo”
Seemingly unfazed, Ellen Adarna’s first Instagram post after the open letter of Mrs. Myra Santos went public was her recent pedicure session.
It can be recalled that Mrs. Myra Santos demanded a public apology from the actress after she tagged her daughter, Eleila Santos, as a “paparazzo”.
Mrs. Santos stood by her daughter’s claim that she didn’t take unauthorized photos/videos of Adarna and John Lloyd Cruz at a ramen house. The Santos family shared that they were “deeply hurt by the unneeded stress and unwanted attention.” The mother also said they are seeking legal advice and asked Adarna to reply within 5 days.
Two days have passed and Adarna has been mum on the issue, except for the 35-second video of her foot which had the caption “Wait for it…”.
The post has since expired on IG Stories.
- Malinis at maluwag na Divisoria, posible pa ba? - June 22, 2019
- Angelica Panganiban, idinaan na sa socmed ang reklamo sa telco dahil sa palpak na serbisyo - June 21, 2019
- PH Army to train with Israeli forces - June 21, 2019
- DFA chief says ‘NO’ to Recto Bank joint probe with China - June 21, 2019
- PAL voted as 2019’s Most Improved Airline by Skytrax - June 19, 2019
- Facebook launches own cryptocurrency “Libra” - June 19, 2019
- Duterte downplays Recto Bank incident: A “little maritime accident” - June 18, 2019
- Throwback: A 1904 photo of flood outside Manila City Hall - June 17, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019