- Hailey Baldwin, years ago, used to ship her fiance Justin Bieber and his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez
- Baldwin’s tweets from 2011 to 2012 showed how much she supported the tandem of the former couple
- Bieber and Baldwin have just been engaged
Is it possible? Perhaps you’ve already met the person you are bound to marry in the future — but you’re not just aware at the time.
Long before she became the popular singer Justin Bieber’s fiancee, Hailey Baldwin used to be one of the supporters of his relationship with his then girlfriend Selena Gomez.
A number of Baldwin’s tweets in 2011 to 2012 could testify to how much she supported the tandem of the former couple back then.
“I don’t care what anyone says but Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez together is the definition of a teenage dream! #word,” Baldwin tweeted in September 2011.
“I gotta say I was really looking forward to seeing what color coordination Jelena was gonna do for this years VF party,” she wrote in a tweet in February 2012.
Earlier, through a lengthy Instagram post, Bieber confirmed the news that he and Baldwin are getting married.
“Was gonna wait a while to say anything but word travels fast, listen plain and simple Hailey I am soooo in love with everything about you! So committed to spending my life getting to know every single part of you loving you patiently and kindLY. I promise to lead our family with honor and integrity letting Jesus through his Holy Spirit guide us in everything we do and every decision we make. My heart is COMPLETELY and FULLY YOURS and I will ALWAYS put you first!” he expressed.
“You are the love of my life Hailey Baldwin and I wouldn’t want to spend it with anybody else. You make me so much better and we compliment each other so well! Can’t wait for the best season of life yet!. It’s funny because now with you everything seems to make sense! The thing I am most excited for is that my little brother and sister get to see another healthy stable marriage and look for the same! God’s timing really is literally perfect, we got engaged on the seventh day of the seventh month, the number seven is the number of spiritual perfection, it’s true GOOGLE IT! Isn’t that nuts? By the way I didn’t plan that, anyways My goodness does feel good to have our future secured! WERE GONNA BE BETTER AT 70 BABY HERE WE GO! ‘He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains FAVOR from the Lord!’ This is the year of favor!” he added.
- Supercouple ‘AlDub’ rakes 2 million tweets on 3rd anniversary - July 19, 2018
- Cebu-based guitar duo brings home gold medal in a world championship competition - July 18, 2018
- [Video] If they’re ready, Joshua will marry Julia 8 to 10 years from now - July 18, 2018
- Special Asssitant to the President Bong Go’s billboard on NLEX taken down - July 18, 2018
- Dedicated employee walks 20 miles to his first day in job; boss gives him a car as gift - July 18, 2018
- ‘I Love You, Hater’ star Julia Barretto: I want to be more than my last name - July 17, 2018
- Wear Your Pinoy Pride: Robin Padilla Kickstarts Brand Pilipinas 2018 - July 17, 2018
- Dumaguete dance troupe wins first place in Korea tilt - July 17, 2018
- Kara expresses gratitude to the journalist behind her ‘1st big break’ - July 17, 2018
- Pacquiao ‘thinking to get back’ Freddie Roach - July 17, 2018