- Hailey Baldwin, years ago, used to ship her fiance Justin Bieber and his ex-girlfriend Selena Gomez
- Baldwin’s tweets from 2011 to 2012 showed how much she supported the tandem of the former couple
- Bieber and Baldwin have just been engaged
Is it possible? Perhaps you’ve already met the person you are bound to marry in the future — but you’re not just aware at the time.
Long before she became the popular singer Justin Bieber’s fiancee, Hailey Baldwin used to be one of the supporters of his relationship with his then girlfriend Selena Gomez.
A number of Baldwin’s tweets in 2011 to 2012 could testify to how much she supported the tandem of the former couple back then.
“I don’t care what anyone says but Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez together is the definition of a teenage dream! #word,” Baldwin tweeted in September 2011.
“I gotta say I was really looking forward to seeing what color coordination Jelena was gonna do for this years VF party,” she wrote in a tweet in February 2012.
Earlier, through a lengthy Instagram post, Bieber confirmed the news that he and Baldwin are getting married.
“Was gonna wait a while to say anything but word travels fast, listen plain and simple Hailey I am soooo in love with everything about you! So committed to spending my life getting to know every single part of you loving you patiently and kindLY. I promise to lead our family with honor and integrity letting Jesus through his Holy Spirit guide us in everything we do and every decision we make. My heart is COMPLETELY and FULLY YOURS and I will ALWAYS put you first!” he expressed.
“You are the love of my life Hailey Baldwin and I wouldn’t want to spend it with anybody else. You make me so much better and we compliment each other so well! Can’t wait for the best season of life yet!. It’s funny because now with you everything seems to make sense! The thing I am most excited for is that my little brother and sister get to see another healthy stable marriage and look for the same! God’s timing really is literally perfect, we got engaged on the seventh day of the seventh month, the number seven is the number of spiritual perfection, it’s true GOOGLE IT! Isn’t that nuts? By the way I didn’t plan that, anyways My goodness does feel good to have our future secured! WERE GONNA BE BETTER AT 70 BABY HERE WE GO! ‘He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains FAVOR from the Lord!’ This is the year of favor!” he added.
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018