- A newlywed couple in General Santos City used their bridal tricycle on their wedding day
- The trike played a significant role in their love story
- The tricycle was decorated with flowers, ribbons, and a tarpaulin which reads “Just Married”
Who said a trike can’t be a bridal car? Well, it’s more economical and might make the wedding celeb even more memorable.
A newlywed couple in General Santos City recently received national attention after using, not an extravagant bridal car, but an elegantly-designed tricycle for their wedding.
The tricycle that the bride used to attend her wedding was decorated with flowers and ribbons, and afterwards, a tarpaulin which reads “Just Married.”
According to GMA News, the groom regularly uses the trike as his mode of transportation to go to work.
Moreover, it has a significant role for the two as it is where their love story started.
The uncommon ‘ bridal car’ was featured on GMA Network’s morning program Unang Hirit, Tuesday.
To note, another story of a bride who used a sidecar to attend her wedding also went viral this year.
ABS-CBN News posted that Felma Masaring rode a sidecar with her father as the driver — in the middle of a hot weather in Bislig City, Surigao del Sur.
The bride’s family admittedly said they aren’t rich; making it hard for them to find a bridal car.
After the wedding, the sidecar was also used to get back home for a celebration.
Here’s a video story from GMA News on YouTube:
- Malinis at maluwag na Divisoria, posible pa ba? - June 22, 2019
- Angelica Panganiban, idinaan na sa socmed ang reklamo sa telco dahil sa palpak na serbisyo - June 21, 2019
- PH Army to train with Israeli forces - June 21, 2019
- DFA chief says ‘NO’ to Recto Bank joint probe with China - June 21, 2019
- PAL voted as 2019’s Most Improved Airline by Skytrax - June 19, 2019
- Facebook launches own cryptocurrency “Libra” - June 19, 2019
- Duterte downplays Recto Bank incident: A “little maritime accident” - June 18, 2019
- Throwback: A 1904 photo of flood outside Manila City Hall - June 17, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019