- Mocha Uson is set to play the role of a reporter in an upcoming film
- The movie is about faith and family
- Film’s lead star is Hollywood actor Stephen Baldwin
Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO) Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson is set to play the role of a reporter in an upcoming film about faith and family.
In an article written by Miguel Dumaual of ABS-CBN News, it was disclosed that Uson will portray the role of a reporter in the upcoming film “Kaibigan”, the movie which has Hollywood actor Stephen Baldwin as the lead star.
Producer Tarney Perkins said Uson’s character is a “key role” in the film.
“She’s doing what she really does best—reporting. She’s actually a reporter in the movie, and she reports on goodness, good things that are happening in the community,” he disclosed.
Before being part of the PCOO, Uson has done numerous acting projects, including the films Sumpa, Seksing Masahista, So Much Pain So in Love, Four Sisters and a Wedding,and Mga Alaala ng Tag-ulan.
She also had television roles and appearances in Twin Hearts, Wowowee, Cool Center, Everybody Hapi, and Family Feud.
Here’s the teaser of the 2013 film Mga Alaala Ng Tag-ulan:
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019