- Mocha Uson is set to play the role of a reporter in an upcoming film
- The movie is about faith and family
- Film’s lead star is Hollywood actor Stephen Baldwin
Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO) Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson is set to play the role of a reporter in an upcoming film about faith and family.
In an article written by Miguel Dumaual of ABS-CBN News, it was disclosed that Uson will portray the role of a reporter in the upcoming film “Kaibigan”, the movie which has Hollywood actor Stephen Baldwin as the lead star.
Producer Tarney Perkins said Uson’s character is a “key role” in the film.
“She’s doing what she really does best—reporting. She’s actually a reporter in the movie, and she reports on goodness, good things that are happening in the community,” he disclosed.
Before being part of the PCOO, Uson has done numerous acting projects, including the films Sumpa, Seksing Masahista, So Much Pain So in Love, Four Sisters and a Wedding,and Mga Alaala ng Tag-ulan.
She also had television roles and appearances in Twin Hearts, Wowowee, Cool Center, Everybody Hapi, and Family Feud.
Here’s the teaser of the 2013 film Mga Alaala Ng Tag-ulan:
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018