- Mocha Uson is set to play the role of a reporter in an upcoming film
- The movie is about faith and family
- Film’s lead star is Hollywood actor Stephen Baldwin
Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO) Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson is set to play the role of a reporter in an upcoming film about faith and family.
In an article written by Miguel Dumaual of ABS-CBN News, it was disclosed that Uson will portray the role of a reporter in the upcoming film “Kaibigan”, the movie which has Hollywood actor Stephen Baldwin as the lead star.
Producer Tarney Perkins said Uson’s character is a “key role” in the film.
“She’s doing what she really does best—reporting. She’s actually a reporter in the movie, and she reports on goodness, good things that are happening in the community,” he disclosed.
Before being part of the PCOO, Uson has done numerous acting projects, including the films Sumpa, Seksing Masahista, So Much Pain So in Love, Four Sisters and a Wedding,and Mga Alaala ng Tag-ulan.
She also had television roles and appearances in Twin Hearts, Wowowee, Cool Center, Everybody Hapi, and Family Feud.
Here’s the teaser of the 2013 film Mga Alaala Ng Tag-ulan:
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - October 8, 2018
- RAWR Awards will be happening again in November - September 19, 2018
- Palparan sentenced with ‘reclusion perpetua’ over disappearance of 2 UP students - September 17, 2018
- Solaric Leads Solar Panel Installation in the Philippines - September 14, 2018
- Court defers ruling on Trillanes’ arrest warrant - September 13, 2018
- PAGASA: ‘Ompong’ may become supertyphoon before making landfall; threatens Northern Luzon - September 13, 2018
- Maguindanao towns get more power from electrification - September 10, 2018
- Makati court sets hearing on Trillanes’ arrest warrant on September 13 - September 6, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - September 6, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - September 6, 2018