- Mocha Uson is set to play the role of a reporter in an upcoming film
- The movie is about faith and family
- Film’s lead star is Hollywood actor Stephen Baldwin
Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO) Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson is set to play the role of a reporter in an upcoming film about faith and family.
In an article written by Miguel Dumaual of ABS-CBN News, it was disclosed that Uson will portray the role of a reporter in the upcoming film “Kaibigan”, the movie which has Hollywood actor Stephen Baldwin as the lead star.
Producer Tarney Perkins said Uson’s character is a “key role” in the film.
“She’s doing what she really does best—reporting. She’s actually a reporter in the movie, and she reports on goodness, good things that are happening in the community,” he disclosed.
Before being part of the PCOO, Uson has done numerous acting projects, including the films Sumpa, Seksing Masahista, So Much Pain So in Love, Four Sisters and a Wedding,and Mga Alaala ng Tag-ulan.
She also had television roles and appearances in Twin Hearts, Wowowee, Cool Center, Everybody Hapi, and Family Feud.
Here’s the teaser of the 2013 film Mga Alaala Ng Tag-ulan:
- Malinis at maluwag na Divisoria, posible pa ba? - June 22, 2019
- Angelica Panganiban, idinaan na sa socmed ang reklamo sa telco dahil sa palpak na serbisyo - June 21, 2019
- PH Army to train with Israeli forces - June 21, 2019
- DFA chief says ‘NO’ to Recto Bank joint probe with China - June 21, 2019
- PAL voted as 2019’s Most Improved Airline by Skytrax - June 19, 2019
- Facebook launches own cryptocurrency “Libra” - June 19, 2019
- Duterte downplays Recto Bank incident: A “little maritime accident” - June 18, 2019
- Throwback: A 1904 photo of flood outside Manila City Hall - June 17, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019