- Mocha Uson is set to play the role of a reporter in an upcoming film
- The movie is about faith and family
- Film’s lead star is Hollywood actor Stephen Baldwin
Presidential Communications Operations Office (PCOO) Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson is set to play the role of a reporter in an upcoming film about faith and family.
In an article written by Miguel Dumaual of ABS-CBN News, it was disclosed that Uson will portray the role of a reporter in the upcoming film “Kaibigan”, the movie which has Hollywood actor Stephen Baldwin as the lead star.
Producer Tarney Perkins said Uson’s character is a “key role” in the film.
“She’s doing what she really does best—reporting. She’s actually a reporter in the movie, and she reports on goodness, good things that are happening in the community,” he disclosed.
Before being part of the PCOO, Uson has done numerous acting projects, including the films Sumpa, Seksing Masahista, So Much Pain So in Love, Four Sisters and a Wedding,and Mga Alaala ng Tag-ulan.
She also had television roles and appearances in Twin Hearts, Wowowee, Cool Center, Everybody Hapi, and Family Feud.
Here’s the teaser of the 2013 film Mga Alaala Ng Tag-ulan:
- PRRD says the country needs more citizens like Ninoy Aquino - August 20, 2018
- Speaker Gloria Arroyo says she has no plans to run as Prime Minister - August 20, 2018
- 52-year-old OFW found lifeless in a hotel room in Saudi Arabia - August 20, 2018
- Bais City constructs lighthouse for Golden Charter Anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Frightened passengers take video of an alleged white lady along Old Zigzag road - August 20, 2018
- PGH PA condemns Ramon Tulfo ‘cyberbullying, shaming’ a medical staff - August 20, 2018
- Super Tekla reveals facing doubts regarding his sexuality before confirming he’s 100% guy - August 20, 2018
- Filipino math wizards win 24 medals in an international competition held in China - August 20, 2018
- Joma Sison claims PRRD in coma - August 20, 2018
- ‘Inday Will Always Love You’ gets season 2 due to success in ratings, social media - August 18, 2018