- It is unclear whether Meghan Markle’s father Thomas will walk her down the aisle on Saturday as planned
- The last-minute decision to pull out was partly because of the fallout of reports that he staged paparazzi photos of himself and he also claims that he suffered a heart attack a few days ago
Just days before the royal wedding of Prince Harry and actress Meghan Markle, reports circulated that the father of Meghan might not attend the royal wedding this weekend.
The last-minute decision to pull out was partly because of the fallout of reports that he staged paparazzi photos of himself and he also claims that he suffered a heart attack a few days ago.
Kensington Palace said the royal family was blindsided by the news and had not been informed of Thomas’ change of heart prior to the publication of his interview.
‘This is a deeply personal moment for Ms. Markle in the days before her wedding. She and Prince Harry ask again for understanding and respect to be extended to Mr. Markle in this difficult situation,’ said a spokesperson for Kensington Palace.
British media reports Meghan is “distraught” and is pleading with her 71-year-old father to walk her down the aisle as planned.
“This is not what she wants. She obviously wants her dad there,” a friend of Meghan’s said.
- Italian parents forbidden by court to name their baby daughter Blu - May 27, 2018
- Meet the Filipina ‘Baby Whisperer’ who empowers young parents - May 26, 2018
- Michael Jackson’s iconic anti-gravity dance move decoded by neurosurgeons - May 26, 2018
- Late Angara’s grandson withdraws from Bangkok tournament to deliver his eulogy - May 26, 2018
- [Video] Pooh and friends bring delight, nostalgia in Christopher Robin trailer 2 - May 26, 2018
- Pinoy photographer Rommel Lugada wins bronze in Moscow Int’l Foto Awards - May 26, 2018
- PRO ARMM Conducts First SWAT Training - May 26, 2018
- Filipina graduates summa cum laude, finishes 3 majors at New York University - May 26, 2018
- Duterte ‘weeps’ during valve opening of oil and gas production in Cebu - May 26, 2018
- Filipino contestant and partner win grand prize in Belgium’s Got Talent - May 26, 2018