- Authorities said a man who broke into Rihanna’s Hollywood Hills home and spent 12 hours there has been charged with stalking the singer
- Rihanna was not home at the time of the alleged incident
A man has been charged with stalking Pop singer Rihanna, after he allegedly broke into her home at the Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles and spent 12 hours inside, US prosecutors said.
Eduardo Leon, 27, has been charged with felony counts of stalking, first-degree residential burglary, vandalism and resisting police apprehension.
The California-born man is accused of hopping a fence and entering a house owned by Rihanna on May 9, where he is thought to have stayed for around 12 hours, eventually being apprehended the following day.
Rihanna was not home at the time of the alleged incident.
If convicted, Leon faces a possible maximum sentence of six years in prison.
The case is still being investigated by the Los Angeles Police Department.
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018