- Authorities said a man who broke into Rihanna’s Hollywood Hills home and spent 12 hours there has been charged with stalking the singer
- Rihanna was not home at the time of the alleged incident
A man has been charged with stalking Pop singer Rihanna, after he allegedly broke into her home at the Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles and spent 12 hours inside, US prosecutors said.
Eduardo Leon, 27, has been charged with felony counts of stalking, first-degree residential burglary, vandalism and resisting police apprehension.
The California-born man is accused of hopping a fence and entering a house owned by Rihanna on May 9, where he is thought to have stayed for around 12 hours, eventually being apprehended the following day.
Rihanna was not home at the time of the alleged incident.
If convicted, Leon faces a possible maximum sentence of six years in prison.
The case is still being investigated by the Los Angeles Police Department.
- Duterte ‘weeps’ during valve opening of oil and gas production in Cebu - May 26, 2018
- Filipino contestant and partner win grand prize in Belgium’s Got Talent - May 26, 2018
- Internet star Jelai Andres gets big surprise from future mom-in-law - May 25, 2018
- Pinoy photographer Rommel Lugada wins bronze in Moscow Int’l Foto Awards - May 25, 2018
- BOC seizes cigarettes, other misdeclared goods worth P36.5M at MICP, Tondo - May 25, 2018
- “More than slimming down”, Bea shares her ‘moral reasons’ for being Pescatarian - May 25, 2018
- Jet Li speaks up after viral photo sparked rumors on his poor health - May 25, 2018
- Groom divorces bride within 15 minutes into marrying her - May 25, 2018
- Apple’s WWDC is set and the invites are out - May 25, 2018
- Anne visits memory lane as she talked about her fave childhood food - May 25, 2018