- Authorities said a man who broke into Rihanna’s Hollywood Hills home and spent 12 hours there has been charged with stalking the singer
- Rihanna was not home at the time of the alleged incident
A man has been charged with stalking Pop singer Rihanna, after he allegedly broke into her home at the Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles and spent 12 hours inside, US prosecutors said.
Eduardo Leon, 27, has been charged with felony counts of stalking, first-degree residential burglary, vandalism and resisting police apprehension.
The California-born man is accused of hopping a fence and entering a house owned by Rihanna on May 9, where he is thought to have stayed for around 12 hours, eventually being apprehended the following day.
Rihanna was not home at the time of the alleged incident.
If convicted, Leon faces a possible maximum sentence of six years in prison.
The case is still being investigated by the Los Angeles Police Department.
- 52-year-old OFW found lifeless in a hotel room in Saudi Arabia - August 20, 2018
- Bais City constructs lighthouse for Golden Charter Anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Frightened passengers take video of an alleged white lady along Old Zigzag road - August 20, 2018
- PGH PA condemns Ramon Tulfo ‘cyberbullying, shaming’ a medical staff - August 20, 2018
- Super Tekla reveals facing doubts regarding his sexuality before confirming he’s 100% guy - August 20, 2018
- Filipino math wizards win 24 medals in an international competition held in China - August 20, 2018
- Joma Sison claims PRRD in coma - August 20, 2018
- ‘Inday Will Always Love You’ gets season 2 due to success in ratings, social media - August 18, 2018
- National ID system law to take effect on Saturday, gets P2-B initial funding - August 18, 2018
- Owner, admin of private school in CamSur in hot water over burning of students’ bags out of anger - August 18, 2018