- Authorities said a man who broke into Rihanna’s Hollywood Hills home and spent 12 hours there has been charged with stalking the singer
- Rihanna was not home at the time of the alleged incident
A man has been charged with stalking Pop singer Rihanna, after he allegedly broke into her home at the Hollywood Hills, Los Angeles and spent 12 hours inside, US prosecutors said.
Eduardo Leon, 27, has been charged with felony counts of stalking, first-degree residential burglary, vandalism and resisting police apprehension.
The California-born man is accused of hopping a fence and entering a house owned by Rihanna on May 9, where he is thought to have stayed for around 12 hours, eventually being apprehended the following day.
Rihanna was not home at the time of the alleged incident.
If convicted, Leon faces a possible maximum sentence of six years in prison.
The case is still being investigated by the Los Angeles Police Department.
- NGCP honors MAGELCO for best practices - October 15, 2018
- Top Electrical Safety Tips for The Whole Family - October 15, 2018
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - October 8, 2018
- RAWR Awards will be happening again in November - September 19, 2018
- Palparan sentenced with ‘reclusion perpetua’ over disappearance of 2 UP students - September 17, 2018
- Solaric Leads Solar Panel Installation in the Philippines - September 14, 2018
- Court defers ruling on Trillanes’ arrest warrant - September 13, 2018
- PAGASA: ‘Ompong’ may become supertyphoon before making landfall; threatens Northern Luzon - September 13, 2018
- Maguindanao towns get more power from electrification - September 10, 2018
- Makati court sets hearing on Trillanes’ arrest warrant on September 13 - September 6, 2018