A relatively large percentage of the 36 towns in Maguindanao have already been provided with electricity by the Maguindanao Electric Cooperative Inc.
MAGELCO general manager Ashary Maongco said as a result of the efforts of the electric cooperative to provide power to most of Maguindanao, the National Electrification Administration (NEA) upgraded MAGELCO’s category from Class D to Class B in 2016 and only lacks two points to become Class A.
In addition, the power curtailment of one hour and a half between MAGELCO’s two feeders during peak period at Salbu Substation that covers Maguindanao East will be eased out by the completion of its brand new 10 MVA power substation in the Municipality of Ampatuan.
“Our engineers and crews are always in the field to see to it that our systems are always reliable. In July 2018, the power substation has been energized and inaugurated,” said Maongco.
Despite a low turn around of the payment of its customers in the east, MAGELCO anchored another project in the eMaguindanao East by constructing and installing 45-foot concrete poles from Datu Salibu to Esperanza and rehabilitate the lines from Sharief Aguak to Mamasapano, Rajah Buyaan and Sultan sa Barongis.
The electric cooperative (EC) is presently undergoing a process to become the first 1SO 9000-compliant EC in the ARMM. On September 5, MAGELCO observed its 43rd founding anniversary.
Submitted by Kicker daily Guest writer Ted Khan R Juanite.
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019