A rainbow coalition under the theme “Love the Children of Lanao” have recently joined forces to form a composite social development party.
According to Sultan Ashary Maongco, President and CEO of Mushawara or People’s Consultative Party, the rainbow coalition is intended for change, peace and economic development of Marawi and Lanao del Sur and has been joined by the Ummah Party, Ompia Party-Reformist Wing, PLP, United Imams, Ulama Alliance, the M’ranao Institute for Peace and Development, the JANKSET Finance Group and other NGOs.
The composite group decided to put into action their specific programs for the 2019 peace and economic development of mother Lanao.
According to Maongco, TESDA Secretary Gene Mamondiong, representing the MRRD tied the knot of these visionary and disciplined organizations for Lanao and the region.
The rainbow coalition agreed to observe the principles of transparency, equality, discipline and esteemed respect. Aleem Ammerodin Sarangani is the designated chairman and Aleem Mufti Ampaso is the co-chair of the composite group, with Dr. Alipikre Basher as Secretary-General and Aleem Arab Ampaso as Deputy Secretary-General.
The groups will immediately draft a Covenant for Change and its implementing rules for the consideration and approval by the body.
Maongco is also the General Manager of the Maguindanao Electric Cooperative (MAGELCO) and is a Fellow of the Institute of Corporate Directors (FICD).
Submitted by guest writer Ted Khan R Juanite
- PAL voted as 2019’s Most Improved Airline by Skytrax - June 19, 2019
- Facebook launches own cryptocurrency “Libra” - June 19, 2019
- Duterte downplays Recto Bank incident: A “little maritime accident” - June 18, 2019
- Throwback: A 1904 photo of flood outside Manila City Hall - June 17, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019