- Albert Martinez’s photos with granddaughter Adalynn in the US are heartwarming
- The 57-year-old actor found a new reason to live when his granddaughter was born
Filipino Actor Albert Martinez currently spends his vacation in the U.S. where his eldest daughter Alyanna is now based. He also spent quality time with his first grandchild, baby Adalynn Riley. His granddaughter who will turn 4 months on May 19 looks a lot like her mother Alyanna.
In an interview with Ricky Lo last April, the 57-year-old veteran actor said that his granddaughter has given him new inspiration and a “new sense of purpose.”
Albert, who is a widower, said that his lovely granddaughter has given him more reason to work harder because she is now his extension of life and happiness.
The Kapamilya actor’s sweet bonding moments with his “mestiza”-looking granddaughter was shared by Alyanna on Instagram.
Albert and Adalynn spent a lot of time together in Los Angeles, California shopping, eating and just hanging out.
Albert could be seen cuddling Adalynn most of the time.
- NGCP honors MAGELCO for best practices - October 15, 2018
- Top Electrical Safety Tips for The Whole Family - October 15, 2018
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - October 8, 2018
- RAWR Awards will be happening again in November - September 19, 2018
- Palparan sentenced with ‘reclusion perpetua’ over disappearance of 2 UP students - September 17, 2018
- Solaric Leads Solar Panel Installation in the Philippines - September 14, 2018
- Court defers ruling on Trillanes’ arrest warrant - September 13, 2018
- PAGASA: ‘Ompong’ may become supertyphoon before making landfall; threatens Northern Luzon - September 13, 2018
- Maguindanao towns get more power from electrification - September 10, 2018
- Makati court sets hearing on Trillanes’ arrest warrant on September 13 - September 6, 2018