- Albert Martinez’s photos with granddaughter Adalynn in the US are heartwarming
- The 57-year-old actor found a new reason to live when his granddaughter was born
Filipino Actor Albert Martinez currently spends his vacation in the U.S. where his eldest daughter Alyanna is now based. He also spent quality time with his first grandchild, baby Adalynn Riley. His granddaughter who will turn 4 months on May 19 looks a lot like her mother Alyanna.
In an interview with Ricky Lo last April, the 57-year-old veteran actor said that his granddaughter has given him new inspiration and a “new sense of purpose.”
Albert, who is a widower, said that his lovely granddaughter has given him more reason to work harder because she is now his extension of life and happiness.
The Kapamilya actor’s sweet bonding moments with his “mestiza”-looking granddaughter was shared by Alyanna on Instagram.
Albert and Adalynn spent a lot of time together in Los Angeles, California shopping, eating and just hanging out.
Albert could be seen cuddling Adalynn most of the time.
- 52-year-old OFW found lifeless in a hotel room in Saudi Arabia - August 20, 2018
- Bais City constructs lighthouse for Golden Charter Anniversary - August 20, 2018
- Frightened passengers take video of an alleged white lady along Old Zigzag road - August 20, 2018
- PGH PA condemns Ramon Tulfo ‘cyberbullying, shaming’ a medical staff - August 20, 2018
- Super Tekla reveals facing doubts regarding his sexuality before confirming he’s 100% guy - August 20, 2018
- Filipino math wizards win 24 medals in an international competition held in China - August 20, 2018
- Joma Sison claims PRRD in coma - August 20, 2018
- ‘Inday Will Always Love You’ gets season 2 due to success in ratings, social media - August 18, 2018
- National ID system law to take effect on Saturday, gets P2-B initial funding - August 18, 2018
- Owner, admin of private school in CamSur in hot water over burning of students’ bags out of anger - August 18, 2018