- Albert Martinez’s photos with granddaughter Adalynn in the US are heartwarming
- The 57-year-old actor found a new reason to live when his granddaughter was born
Filipino Actor Albert Martinez currently spends his vacation in the U.S. where his eldest daughter Alyanna is now based. He also spent quality time with his first grandchild, baby Adalynn Riley. His granddaughter who will turn 4 months on May 19 looks a lot like her mother Alyanna.
In an interview with Ricky Lo last April, the 57-year-old veteran actor said that his granddaughter has given him new inspiration and a “new sense of purpose.”
Albert, who is a widower, said that his lovely granddaughter has given him more reason to work harder because she is now his extension of life and happiness.
The Kapamilya actor’s sweet bonding moments with his “mestiza”-looking granddaughter was shared by Alyanna on Instagram.
Albert and Adalynn spent a lot of time together in Los Angeles, California shopping, eating and just hanging out.
Albert could be seen cuddling Adalynn most of the time.
- Duterte ‘weeps’ during valve opening of oil and gas production in Cebu - May 26, 2018
- Filipino contestant and partner win grand prize in Belgium’s Got Talent - May 26, 2018
- Internet star Jelai Andres gets big surprise from future mom-in-law - May 25, 2018
- Pinoy photographer Rommel Lugada wins bronze in Moscow Int’l Foto Awards - May 25, 2018
- BOC seizes cigarettes, other misdeclared goods worth P36.5M at MICP, Tondo - May 25, 2018
- “More than slimming down”, Bea shares her ‘moral reasons’ for being Pescatarian - May 25, 2018
- Jet Li speaks up after viral photo sparked rumors on his poor health - May 25, 2018
- Groom divorces bride within 15 minutes into marrying her - May 25, 2018
- Apple’s WWDC is set and the invites are out - May 25, 2018
- Anne visits memory lane as she talked about her fave childhood food - May 25, 2018