- Albert Martinez’s photos with granddaughter Adalynn in the US are heartwarming
- The 57-year-old actor found a new reason to live when his granddaughter was born
Filipino Actor Albert Martinez currently spends his vacation in the U.S. where his eldest daughter Alyanna is now based. He also spent quality time with his first grandchild, baby Adalynn Riley. His granddaughter who will turn 4 months on May 19 looks a lot like her mother Alyanna.
In an interview with Ricky Lo last April, the 57-year-old veteran actor said that his granddaughter has given him new inspiration and a “new sense of purpose.”
Albert, who is a widower, said that his lovely granddaughter has given him more reason to work harder because she is now his extension of life and happiness.
The Kapamilya actor’s sweet bonding moments with his “mestiza”-looking granddaughter was shared by Alyanna on Instagram.
Albert and Adalynn spent a lot of time together in Los Angeles, California shopping, eating and just hanging out.
Albert could be seen cuddling Adalynn most of the time.
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018