- Lea Salonga’s daughter Nicole knelt before actress Angela Bassett who portrayed the role “Queen of Wakanda” in the hit movie “Black Panther”
- Angela went backstage to meet the cast of “Once on This Island” after she watched the show in New York, but was surprised with the adorable gesture
- The moment was captured on video and was shared on Lea’s Instagram account
Lea Salonga shared a video on her Instagram account wherein her daughter Nicole knelt before actress Angela Bassett who portrayed as “Queen of Wakanda” in the hit Marvel Studios movie “Black Panther.”
As seen in Salonga’s Instagram post, Angela went backstage to meet the cast of “Once on This Island” after she watched the show in New York.
As Lea was telling Angela that her daughter is such a huge fan of “Black Panther”, Nicole surprised everyone and knelt down before the Hollywood actress.
Delighted, Angela erupted into cheers and gave Nicole a hug and kissed her forehead.
“So THIS happened tonight after the show!!! My daughter knelt to Wakanda’s Queen Mother!!! Thank you for your kindness Angela!!! We were so honored by your presence,” Lea captioned her post, with the hashtag “Wakanda Forever.”
Watch the video below:
- Duterte ‘weeps’ during valve opening of oil and gas production in Cebu - May 26, 2018
- Filipino contestant and partner win grand prize in Belgium’s Got Talent - May 26, 2018
- Internet star Jelai Andres gets big surprise from future mom-in-law - May 25, 2018
- Pinoy photographer Rommel Lugada wins bronze in Moscow Int’l Foto Awards - May 25, 2018
- BOC seizes cigarettes, other misdeclared goods worth P36.5M at MICP, Tondo - May 25, 2018
- “More than slimming down”, Bea shares her ‘moral reasons’ for being Pescatarian - May 25, 2018
- Jet Li speaks up after viral photo sparked rumors on his poor health - May 25, 2018
- Groom divorces bride within 15 minutes into marrying her - May 25, 2018
- Apple’s WWDC is set and the invites are out - May 25, 2018
- Anne visits memory lane as she talked about her fave childhood food - May 25, 2018