- Lea Salonga’s daughter Nicole knelt before actress Angela Bassett who portrayed the role “Queen of Wakanda” in the hit movie “Black Panther”
- Angela went backstage to meet the cast of “Once on This Island” after she watched the show in New York, but was surprised with the adorable gesture
- The moment was captured on video and was shared on Lea’s Instagram account
Lea Salonga shared a video on her Instagram account wherein her daughter Nicole knelt before actress Angela Bassett who portrayed as “Queen of Wakanda” in the hit Marvel Studios movie “Black Panther.”
As seen in Salonga’s Instagram post, Angela went backstage to meet the cast of “Once on This Island” after she watched the show in New York.
As Lea was telling Angela that her daughter is such a huge fan of “Black Panther”, Nicole surprised everyone and knelt down before the Hollywood actress.
Delighted, Angela erupted into cheers and gave Nicole a hug and kissed her forehead.
“So THIS happened tonight after the show!!! My daughter knelt to Wakanda’s Queen Mother!!! Thank you for your kindness Angela!!! We were so honored by your presence,” Lea captioned her post, with the hashtag “Wakanda Forever.”
Watch the video below:
- NGCP honors MAGELCO for best practices - October 15, 2018
- Top Electrical Safety Tips for The Whole Family - October 15, 2018
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - October 8, 2018
- RAWR Awards will be happening again in November - September 19, 2018
- Palparan sentenced with ‘reclusion perpetua’ over disappearance of 2 UP students - September 17, 2018
- Solaric Leads Solar Panel Installation in the Philippines - September 14, 2018
- Court defers ruling on Trillanes’ arrest warrant - September 13, 2018
- PAGASA: ‘Ompong’ may become supertyphoon before making landfall; threatens Northern Luzon - September 13, 2018
- Maguindanao towns get more power from electrification - September 10, 2018
- Makati court sets hearing on Trillanes’ arrest warrant on September 13 - September 6, 2018