- Lea Salonga’s daughter Nicole knelt before actress Angela Bassett who portrayed the role “Queen of Wakanda” in the hit movie “Black Panther”
- Angela went backstage to meet the cast of “Once on This Island” after she watched the show in New York, but was surprised with the adorable gesture
- The moment was captured on video and was shared on Lea’s Instagram account
Lea Salonga shared a video on her Instagram account wherein her daughter Nicole knelt before actress Angela Bassett who portrayed as “Queen of Wakanda” in the hit Marvel Studios movie “Black Panther.”
As seen in Salonga’s Instagram post, Angela went backstage to meet the cast of “Once on This Island” after she watched the show in New York.
As Lea was telling Angela that her daughter is such a huge fan of “Black Panther”, Nicole surprised everyone and knelt down before the Hollywood actress.
Delighted, Angela erupted into cheers and gave Nicole a hug and kissed her forehead.
“So THIS happened tonight after the show!!! My daughter knelt to Wakanda’s Queen Mother!!! Thank you for your kindness Angela!!! We were so honored by your presence,” Lea captioned her post, with the hashtag “Wakanda Forever.”
Watch the video below:
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018