KC Concepcion showed her appreciation for her childhood nanny by giving her a new house.
Nanay Lina has been with KC since they day the actress was born. KC described her childhood nanny as someone who “cared for me as a baby, watched over me while my mother worked and hide my secrets as a child.”
“As I got older, she would look forward to watching my movies and TV series, and has a big smile every time she’s near me… Up to this day her handwritten cards touch me so much, and so do the tears in her eyes whenever she sees me again after a long time,” KC continued.
In an Instagram Story of KC, she shared a short clip of her Nanay Lina. The 89-year-old nanny can be seen fondly telling her companions while eating, “Binigyan ako ng bahay niyan” and pointing at KC.
Nanay Lina spent her life with Sharon Cuneta’s family and didn’t get married anymore. After taking care of KC, she now tirelessly devotes her time to taking care of KC’s siblings, Frankie, Miel, and Miguel.
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018