- Jinhwan of K-Pop group iKon revealed that he once lived in the Philippines
- He showed off his skills in the Filipino language by saying, “Mahal namin kayo” and in Visayan, “Sakit akong tiyan, sakit akong ilong” [My stomach hurts, my nose hurts]
- He added that leaving away from his home made him lonely and realized that music was a way to be happy again
Filipino fans of popular K-pop group iKon have more reasons to love them. One of their members, Jinhwan, just revealed that he had a bit of Filipino love when he lived in the Philippines.
K-Pop fans are raving over a video by Arirang KPop on Facebook showing Jinhwan speaking up about his stay in the country. The K-Pop idol revealed seven months before he was launched into stardom as a member of iKon, that he stayed in the Philippines. Jinhwan showed off what he learned in Filipino by saying “Mahal namin kayo.” He also jokingly spoke in Visayan and said, “Sakit akong tiyan, sakit akong ilong,” which means my stomach and nose are hurting.
In a translation by Push, Jinhwan also revealed how lonely he felt being away from his homeland. It was through music that he was able to express himself and found happiness again.
You can watch the video from Arirang KPOP via Facebook page:
<Super K-Pop> #JinHwan of #iKON speaking Filipino iKON iKON THAILAND iKON Vietnamese Fanpage Kim JinHwan iKON Vietnam Fanpage iKON PHILIPPINES IKON – Jinhwan ??? IKON – Jinhwan IKON-Jinhwan Thailand IKON – Kim Jinhwan ??? iKON – Jinhwan IKON Global iKON Thailand Fanpage iKON Noona Fanpage IKON – ??? iKON Get Ready ?
Posted by Arirang KPOP on Tuesday, June 13, 2017
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019