- Jinhwan of K-Pop group iKon revealed that he once lived in the Philippines
- He showed off his skills in the Filipino language by saying, “Mahal namin kayo” and in Visayan, “Sakit akong tiyan, sakit akong ilong” [My stomach hurts, my nose hurts]
- He added that leaving away from his home made him lonely and realized that music was a way to be happy again
Filipino fans of popular K-pop group iKon have more reasons to love them. One of their members, Jinhwan, just revealed that he had a bit of Filipino love when he lived in the Philippines.
K-Pop fans are raving over a video by Arirang KPop on Facebook showing Jinhwan speaking up about his stay in the country. The K-Pop idol revealed seven months before he was launched into stardom as a member of iKon, that he stayed in the Philippines. Jinhwan showed off what he learned in Filipino by saying “Mahal namin kayo.” He also jokingly spoke in Visayan and said, “Sakit akong tiyan, sakit akong ilong,” which means my stomach and nose are hurting.
In a translation by Push, Jinhwan also revealed how lonely he felt being away from his homeland. It was through music that he was able to express himself and found happiness again.
You can watch the video from Arirang KPOP via Facebook page:
<Super K-Pop> #JinHwan of #iKON speaking Filipino iKON iKON THAILAND iKON Vietnamese Fanpage Kim JinHwan iKON Vietnam Fanpage iKON PHILIPPINES IKON – Jinhwan ??? IKON – Jinhwan IKON-Jinhwan Thailand IKON – Kim Jinhwan ??? iKON – Jinhwan IKON Global iKON Thailand Fanpage iKON Noona Fanpage IKON – ??? iKON Get Ready ?
Posted by Arirang KPOP on Tuesday, June 13, 2017
- NGCP honors MAGELCO for best practices - October 15, 2018
- Top Electrical Safety Tips for The Whole Family - October 15, 2018
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - October 8, 2018
- RAWR Awards will be happening again in November - September 19, 2018
- Palparan sentenced with ‘reclusion perpetua’ over disappearance of 2 UP students - September 17, 2018
- Solaric Leads Solar Panel Installation in the Philippines - September 14, 2018
- Court defers ruling on Trillanes’ arrest warrant - September 13, 2018
- PAGASA: ‘Ompong’ may become supertyphoon before making landfall; threatens Northern Luzon - September 13, 2018
- Maguindanao towns get more power from electrification - September 10, 2018
- Makati court sets hearing on Trillanes’ arrest warrant on September 13 - September 6, 2018