- Jinhwan of K-Pop group iKon revealed that he once lived in the Philippines
- He showed off his skills in the Filipino language by saying, “Mahal namin kayo” and in Visayan, “Sakit akong tiyan, sakit akong ilong” [My stomach hurts, my nose hurts]
- He added that leaving away from his home made him lonely and realized that music was a way to be happy again
Filipino fans of popular K-pop group iKon have more reasons to love them. One of their members, Jinhwan, just revealed that he had a bit of Filipino love when he lived in the Philippines.
K-Pop fans are raving over a video by Arirang KPop on Facebook showing Jinhwan speaking up about his stay in the country. The K-Pop idol revealed seven months before he was launched into stardom as a member of iKon, that he stayed in the Philippines. Jinhwan showed off what he learned in Filipino by saying “Mahal namin kayo.” He also jokingly spoke in Visayan and said, “Sakit akong tiyan, sakit akong ilong,” which means my stomach and nose are hurting.
In a translation by Push, Jinhwan also revealed how lonely he felt being away from his homeland. It was through music that he was able to express himself and found happiness again.
You can watch the video from Arirang KPOP via Facebook page:
<Super K-Pop> #JinHwan of #iKON speaking Filipino iKON iKON THAILAND iKON Vietnamese Fanpage Kim JinHwan iKON Vietnam Fanpage iKON PHILIPPINES IKON – Jinhwan ??? IKON – Jinhwan IKON-Jinhwan Thailand IKON – Kim Jinhwan ??? iKON – Jinhwan IKON Global iKON Thailand Fanpage iKON Noona Fanpage IKON – ??? iKON Get Ready ?
Posted by Arirang KPOP on Tuesday, June 13, 2017
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018