- Well-known actress Judy Ann Santos is encouraging her fans to support a mother of a special child
- On Instagram, she asked her followers to buy paintings of “Marjz” or IG user @obraespesyalheri
- Mariz stopped working to focus on taking care of her ‘special’ son Heri
Well-known actress Judy Ann Santos is encouraging her fans to support a mother of a special child.
“Nag-resign sa trabaho para matutukan ang pag-aalaga at pagpapalaki sa anak niyang may down syndrome. Para kumita, ginamit ni Marjz ang talent n’ya sa pagpipinta. I ordered this painting of sun, moon, star and comet that symbolizes our children,” Santos wrote.
[She resigned from work to focus on taking care of her child who has down syndrome. To earn money, Marjz uses her talent in painting. I ordered this painting of sun, moon, star and comet that symbolizes our children.]
“If you want to help Heri and other kids with down syndrome, just message Marjz through her IG,” the actress concluded her post.
In an Instagram post, Marjz expressed gratitude to Judy Ann.
“You’re such a humble star. May you continue to touch other’s lives as you touched ours,” read a part of her message.
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019