- Netizen captures moment soldiers took pity on some streetchildren who were asking for some water from a guard
- The men in uniform decided to give the kids more than just water
- A customer witnessed the kind act and shared a photo story on Facebook
By the looks of it, two soldiers were not even aware their generous act was being captured on camera by a fellow diner at a popular food chain.
But well, social media user Don A. Navarro was, apparently, so touched with what he witnessed that he couldn’t help but take a souvenir shot of that kind act bestowed by soldiers on three streetkids.
Navarro, on his Facebook account, shared this photo story of the two army soldiers who treated some street boys to a meal inside Chow King.
He posted that the children were asking the guard for some water to drink and that the guard obliged, but the soldiers took over and decided to treat them to a meal instead of just water! You can just imagine the joy experienced by the boys. That kindness might even spur the kids into dreaming to become soldiers in the future.
Navarro’s caption on FB goes:
“A VERY TOUCHING SCENE AT LUNCHTIME: THESE THREE STREET KIDS ASKED THE GUARD FOR WATER. TAKING PITY ON THEM, THE GUARD OBLIGED. A GROUP OF ARMY SOLDIERS NOTICED AND OFFERED TO BUY THE KIDS LUNCH INSTEAD. I FELT HONORED TO WITNESS THIS ACT OF KINDNESS BY THESE MEN, WHO MAY BE CALLED UPON TO GIVE THEIR LIVES TO THE COUNTRY ANYTIME.
Mabuhay to these soldiers! May your kind grow in number!”
The post has gotten viral as it speads good vibes. Salute to our soldiers!
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018