- 50-year-old American actor Josh Brolin both played the role of “Thanos” and “Cable” in Marvel’s 2 latest movies
- His first role was in the 1985 film The Goonies
- He is also well known for his great performances in the movies No Country for Old Men, W., and Milk
While Hollywood actor Josh Brolin is still making such a huge impact as “Thanos” in “Avengers: Infinity War” he did it again as “Cable” in the movie “Deadpool 2” when it was released in theatres just recently.
In Avengers Infinity War, Thanos, with his ‘infinity gauntlet’, might just be the most powerful super villain any moviegoer have ever seen.
As Cable in Deadpool 2, he portrays the role of a time-traveling warrior, who is a formidable adversary to Ryan Reynolds’ lead character in red suit.
The American acotr’s real name is Josh James Brolin and he was born February 12, 1968.
Josh’s first role was in the 1985 film The Goonies.
He is also well known for his work as Llewelyn Moss in No Country for Old Men, George W. Bush in W., and Dan White in Milk, wherein he earned an Academy Award and SAG Award nominations for Best Supporting Actor.
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018