- 50-year-old American actor Josh Brolin both played the role of “Thanos” and “Cable” in Marvel’s 2 latest movies
- His first role was in the 1985 film The Goonies
- He is also well known for his great performances in the movies No Country for Old Men, W., and Milk
While Hollywood actor Josh Brolin is still making such a huge impact as “Thanos” in “Avengers: Infinity War” he did it again as “Cable” in the movie “Deadpool 2” when it was released in theatres just recently.
In Avengers Infinity War, Thanos, with his ‘infinity gauntlet’, might just be the most powerful super villain any moviegoer have ever seen.
As Cable in Deadpool 2, he portrays the role of a time-traveling warrior, who is a formidable adversary to Ryan Reynolds’ lead character in red suit.
The American acotr’s real name is Josh James Brolin and he was born February 12, 1968.
Josh’s first role was in the 1985 film The Goonies.
He is also well known for his work as Llewelyn Moss in No Country for Old Men, George W. Bush in W., and Dan White in Milk, wherein he earned an Academy Award and SAG Award nominations for Best Supporting Actor.
- NGCP honors MAGELCO for best practices - October 15, 2018
- Top Electrical Safety Tips for The Whole Family - October 15, 2018
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - October 8, 2018
- RAWR Awards will be happening again in November - September 19, 2018
- Palparan sentenced with ‘reclusion perpetua’ over disappearance of 2 UP students - September 17, 2018
- Solaric Leads Solar Panel Installation in the Philippines - September 14, 2018
- Court defers ruling on Trillanes’ arrest warrant - September 13, 2018
- PAGASA: ‘Ompong’ may become supertyphoon before making landfall; threatens Northern Luzon - September 13, 2018
- Maguindanao towns get more power from electrification - September 10, 2018
- Makati court sets hearing on Trillanes’ arrest warrant on September 13 - September 6, 2018