- 50-year-old American actor Josh Brolin both played the role of “Thanos” and “Cable” in Marvel’s 2 latest movies
- His first role was in the 1985 film The Goonies
- He is also well known for his great performances in the movies No Country for Old Men, W., and Milk
While Hollywood actor Josh Brolin is still making such a huge impact as “Thanos” in “Avengers: Infinity War” he did it again as “Cable” in the movie “Deadpool 2” when it was released in theatres just recently.
In Avengers Infinity War, Thanos, with his ‘infinity gauntlet’, might just be the most powerful super villain any moviegoer have ever seen.
As Cable in Deadpool 2, he portrays the role of a time-traveling warrior, who is a formidable adversary to Ryan Reynolds’ lead character in red suit.
The American acotr’s real name is Josh James Brolin and he was born February 12, 1968.
Josh’s first role was in the 1985 film The Goonies.
He is also well known for his work as Llewelyn Moss in No Country for Old Men, George W. Bush in W., and Dan White in Milk, wherein he earned an Academy Award and SAG Award nominations for Best Supporting Actor.
- Duterte ‘weeps’ during valve opening of oil and gas production in Cebu - May 26, 2018
- Filipino contestant and partner win grand prize in Belgium’s Got Talent - May 26, 2018
- Internet star Jelai Andres gets big surprise from future mom-in-law - May 25, 2018
- Pinoy photographer Rommel Lugada wins bronze in Moscow Int’l Foto Awards - May 25, 2018
- BOC seizes cigarettes, other misdeclared goods worth P36.5M at MICP, Tondo - May 25, 2018
- “More than slimming down”, Bea shares her ‘moral reasons’ for being Pescatarian - May 25, 2018
- Jet Li speaks up after viral photo sparked rumors on his poor health - May 25, 2018
- Groom divorces bride within 15 minutes into marrying her - May 25, 2018
- Apple’s WWDC is set and the invites are out - May 25, 2018
- Anne visits memory lane as she talked about her fave childhood food - May 25, 2018