- John Lloyd Cruz was spotted sporting a new hairstyle when he attended an art exhibit
- He refused to answer Mario Dumaual’s questions
John Lloyd Cruz was spotted sporting a new hairtstyle while attending the Archivo 1984 exhibit, “Reinterpreting Vic Delotavo’s Posters for Philippine Cinema” at the UP Vargas Museum Tuesday.
He reportedly refused to answer a few questions by ABS-CBN News’ Star Patrol correspondent Mario Dumaual.
The actor was seen chatting with fellow artists discussing the art of Delotavo, who made many unforgettable movie posters in the 1980s and ’90s.
John Lloyd was one of the featured artists in the art exhibit.
The exhibit also featured the artistic styles of Dranreb Belleza, Valeria Cavestany, Carlos Celdran, Patrick Cruz, Robert Langenegger, Romeo Lee, Jayson Oliveria, Raul Rodriguez, Gerardo Tan, Jay Yao and Cecile Zamora.
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018
- Philippines climbs 10th place in long-term trade sustainability study - October 31, 2018
- DOST pushes for the creation of a Philippine Space Agency - October 31, 2018
- PCOO reprimands Mocha Uson with memo over ‘pederalismo’ video - October 31, 2018
- Dingdong to run for public office in 2019, says Marian - October 31, 2018