- John Lloyd Cruz was spotted sporting a new hairstyle when he attended an art exhibit
- He refused to answer Mario Dumaual’s questions
John Lloyd Cruz was spotted sporting a new hairtstyle while attending the Archivo 1984 exhibit, “Reinterpreting Vic Delotavo’s Posters for Philippine Cinema” at the UP Vargas Museum Tuesday.
He reportedly refused to answer a few questions by ABS-CBN News’ Star Patrol correspondent Mario Dumaual.
The actor was seen chatting with fellow artists discussing the art of Delotavo, who made many unforgettable movie posters in the 1980s and ’90s.
John Lloyd was one of the featured artists in the art exhibit.
The exhibit also featured the artistic styles of Dranreb Belleza, Valeria Cavestany, Carlos Celdran, Patrick Cruz, Robert Langenegger, Romeo Lee, Jayson Oliveria, Raul Rodriguez, Gerardo Tan, Jay Yao and Cecile Zamora.
- NGCP honors MAGELCO for best practices - October 15, 2018
- Top Electrical Safety Tips for The Whole Family - October 15, 2018
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - October 8, 2018
- RAWR Awards will be happening again in November - September 19, 2018
- Palparan sentenced with ‘reclusion perpetua’ over disappearance of 2 UP students - September 17, 2018
- Solaric Leads Solar Panel Installation in the Philippines - September 14, 2018
- Court defers ruling on Trillanes’ arrest warrant - September 13, 2018
- PAGASA: ‘Ompong’ may become supertyphoon before making landfall; threatens Northern Luzon - September 13, 2018
- Maguindanao towns get more power from electrification - September 10, 2018
- Makati court sets hearing on Trillanes’ arrest warrant on September 13 - September 6, 2018