- An Italian artist creates amazing ‘spilled’ coffee, chocolate and tea art
- Giulia Bernardelli posts her masterpieces on Instagram
- Many of her artworks are very detailed
An Italian artist creates amazing “spilled” coffee art, chocolate art, and tea art.
Giulia Bernardelli has been posting her masterpieces on Instagram; where she already has over 84,000 followers, as of posting.
The picture of Eugène Le Poittevin “Bains de mer à Étretat” is at the exhibition “Storie dell’Impressionismo” in Treviso until the 1st of may!! Main sponsor @segafredozanettiofficial #segafredo4art #segafredozanetti #love #coffeeart #coffeeaddict #art #arte #foodart #foodartist #handmade #graphic #design #dessin #happy #bernulia #wip #create #creative #vsco
Bernardelli’s works — most of them are very detailed — have been receiving good comments from her followers.
“If I spilled my coffee and this happened I would probably start throwing coffee mugs around my house and my room would he filled with coffee paintings. It would be like an art gallery of just cool coffee art on the walls,” @andres_rincon_ said.
“Oh, my goodness. This is awesome. Congratulations from Brazil!” commented @flavio_personalcoach.
“My best artist. You always made my day with your beautiful art dear,” @old_is_gold2017 wrote.
- Duterte ‘weeps’ during valve opening of oil and gas production in Cebu - May 26, 2018
- Filipino contestant and partner win grand prize in Belgium’s Got Talent - May 26, 2018
- Internet star Jelai Andres gets big surprise from future mom-in-law - May 25, 2018
- Pinoy photographer Rommel Lugada wins bronze in Moscow Int’l Foto Awards - May 25, 2018
- BOC seizes cigarettes, other misdeclared goods worth P36.5M at MICP, Tondo - May 25, 2018
- “More than slimming down”, Bea shares her ‘moral reasons’ for being Pescatarian - May 25, 2018
- Jet Li speaks up after viral photo sparked rumors on his poor health - May 25, 2018
- Groom divorces bride within 15 minutes into marrying her - May 25, 2018
- Apple’s WWDC is set and the invites are out - May 25, 2018
- Anne visits memory lane as she talked about her fave childhood food - May 25, 2018