Over the years still life painting has been common around the world been it is too much?
Every artist draws and paints still life from moment that we open our eyes to the world around us into death Artists have been thought to draw shapes,circles and sticks. As we grow older grew tired in painting still life some are saying “not this again” artists need a fall back subject matter at least if we get tired we can paint new subject,artist is lonely,poor,isolated,cold and always depress.some artists draws back from painting still life.its very conservative issue,just not staring for a few hours waving a stick with color it.
Being artist takes a lot of effort and passion,not some artists who only paints for money runs out in a drinking spree and tomorrow has no money.
You’ll have keep track on your financials don’t waste your money.
Some artists paints still life for very long time if you mastery the art of still life well try a new subject or else you’ll get bored. Artists known to be very easily get bored on same subject matter.
I know some of you may bash me in this post if you’re doing the same over and over again you’ll understand.
- The Life of an Artist - August 28, 2018
- Dilemmas of Persons with Disabilities - August 20, 2018
- “Frame or No Frame” - July 28, 2018
- “MATA” - July 18, 2018
- An open letter to Maine Mendoza - November 9, 2015
- Is an artist getting enough support from the art community ? - August 19, 2015
- Is joining art competitions expensive and tiring here in the Philippines ? - August 17, 2015
- Are art fairs in the Philippines for the rich ? - August 12, 2015
- Is still life painting a boring subject ? - August 8, 2015