- Inday Will Always Love You gets another season
- The soap’s casts thanked viewers for their continuous support
- The show’s story gets more exciting with new plots, twists, guests
Barbie Forteza-led Inday Will Always Love You will be having a second season; thanks to its avid viewers who helped boost its television ratings and social media presence.
GMA News disclosed its casts Forteza, Gladys Reyes, Juancho Trivino, and others expressed their gratitude to fans for their continuous support.
The lead actress said viewers need to keep track if Amanda, the antagonist, will succeed in her evil plans or the protagonists will get rich again.
She, moreover, said they have many guests the fans need to watch out for.
Reyes, who plays Amanda, narrated her emotions after getting mixed reactions from the televiewers.
“Tinatawag nila ako ng kung anu-ano. #Amandarigma, #Amandarugas, mga gano’n. So nakakatuwa kasi ‘yong mga eksena… Maraming kapalpakan na at the same time hindi ganon ka-black ‘yong character ni Amanda. Matatawa ka pa rin sa kaniya dahil do’n sa mga sitwasyon.”
[They call me by various names such as Amandarigma, Amandarugas, like that. It’s funny because of the scenes, we have many failures, and at the same time Amanda’s character is not that bad. You will even laugh at her in those situations.]
She said the villain character she usually portrays in TV series was given a different attack in the show.
The soap’s story gets more exciting with Kimberlou, played by Super Tekla, going back to his mother who does not know he’s gay — and that he will convince Happylou, played by Forteza, to pretend as his girlfriend.
Patrick, Happylou’s love interest played by Derrick Monasterio, decides to go away after realizing that being with Happylou will endanger her.
Based on AGB Nielsen Philippines’ Nationwide Urban Television People audience shares, the show’s pilot episode got 42% rating; its highest has been recorded on May 25 with 51.5% rating.
Inday Will Always Love You narrates the struggles of Happylou in looking for her family, meeting people who will give answers to her lifelong questions.
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019