- Iglesia Ni Cristo will be attempting to beat its own feat at the Guinness World Records by holding a walkathon in May to fight poverty
- It will be a simultaneous event to be held in 358 sites in 44 countries
- Their previous similar event was held in 2014 for the victims of the Super typhoon Yolanda
The international religious organization Iglesia Ni Cristo (INC) will be attempting to set a Guiness record by holding its second record-breaking simultaneous walkathon in May to fight poverty.
INC will hold its Second Worldwide Walk (SWW) early morning on May 6, 2018, at the iconic Roxas Boulevard in a bid to beat its own feat at the Guinness World Records.
The event will be a simultaneous event, to be held in 44 countries, 358 sites, 33 territories and 18 time zones.
Proceeds of the event will be used by the religious organization for its food and medical-assistance programs for poor communities.
The First Worldwide Walk (FWW) was held in 2014 for the victims of the Super typhoon Yolanda (Haiyan) with 519,221 participants from 16 countries in a single day.
As it continues to support self-sustaining resettlement communities in the Philippines, INC’s programs aim to strengthen the bond between the congregations of the Church Of Christ and the communities they serve.
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019