I had a 3-day escapade in Boracay (super bitin but still worth it!) this month (November 2016). Sharing with you our itinerary. 🙂
Day 1: Flight from Manila to Kalibo.
– The most convenient route to Boracay island is via Caticlan. Airfare was expensive that time that’s why we chose Kalibo which was more than half the price of Caticlan.
– All our transfers from Kalibo to Boracay island was purchased via our hotel.
– Hotel: Henann Lagoon Resorts (highly recommended, not a beach front though) but, they have their own shuttle service going to the white beach.
– Room: Our room has a pool access and with buffet breakfast.
– We went to the White beach and ate at Shakey’s ( yeah, we are super starving)
Day 2: Island hopping tour
– Buffet breakfast at around 8 am.
– We rented a private boat for our group (5 pax)
– 1st stop: Snorkeling. We were not informed that we need to pay for the snorkeling fee. It’s cheap though so it’s fine. There are a lot of fish and corals.
– 2nd stop: Crystal Cove resort. We went to the 2 coves there. The weather was not good so we can’t swim there. There was an entrance fee per person as well for this island.
– Our parasailing activity was moved because of the bad weather so we opt to go swimming at the white beach instead. The waves are moderately strong and it was raining but we enjoyed it. It was cold at that time so we grabbed some hot coffee from starbucks then went back to our hotel and went swimming again at the pool ( unlimited swimming it is!)
Day 3: Parasailing activity
Our favorite activity in Boracay!
– This was our last day in Boracay so we got up early and went to the white beach for our Parasailing activity.
– We rode the speed boat going to the parasailing boat.
– I was with my 4 year old nephew and he said that parasailing was so awesome and he will do it again when we go back to Boracay.
Hotel: Henann Lagoon resort – http://henann.com/boracay/henannlagoon/
Follow me on instagram for more travel pictures and stories: @instagram
Want to share your thoughts? Send an email at [email protected]