When was the last time a person from a poor area has gotten this much media attention from the media and the police? All of a sudden, when a rich person was beaten up by another rich person (or people), everyone cares!
Yes, we all feel bad because a “nice guy” was beaten up. But when was the last time you actually helped a person that was being beaten up in your area?
He will get the justice he deserves (BECAUSE HE CAN AFFORD IT), we all expressed our dismay and sympathy to him, now, let’s move on and do something that matters.
Last time I checked, there are still millions of people that needs your help in Tacloban. GO DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT!
- Filipino-Christian Hypocrisy: Manny Pacquiao - February 18, 2016
- Homophobia In The Modern World - February 18, 2016
- “Amerikana”: Not A White Man’s Clothing - November 2, 2015
- The Struggle of the Moro People - January 30, 2015
- Emilio Aguinaldo: The Opportunist? - June 16, 2014
- ASWANG in Portland! - March 10, 2014
- Marcos and The Debt He Left Behind - February 25, 2014
- Are You Upset About Corruption? - February 13, 2014
- How Vhong Navarro Will Help Other Victims of Violence - January 29, 2014
- “Let America Take Over The Government of the Phils!!” - November 20, 2013