- A photographer from Florida is telling the world she has found Jesus — on the shell of a horseshoe crab
- Cathy Rader said her friend found a horseshoe crab shell while they were walking on New Smyrna Beach and gave it to her
A woman from Florida reportedly said she made a spiritual discovery as she has found Jesus – on the back of a horseshoe crab.
The so-called image was found on a horseshoe crab shell that her friend gave to her after finding it on Canaveral National Seashore in New Smyrna Beach.
According to Inside Edition, Cathy Rader, a photographer, had recently quit her job to work full time on a picture book about her town.
“I was doing devotionals that I do in the morning. God spoke to me and said ‘if you will wait, I will give you perfection’,” Rader said.
After that conversation, Rader says the image appeared on the crab shell.
“I went past it and I noticed something and I looked back and it looked like the face of Jesus and I kind of chuckled to myself and said, ‘that’s funny,’ it kind of does,” Rader said.
“We call him Jesus crab,” she added.
At first, she reportedly didn’t believe it and started Googling for images of the top of a horseshoe crab shell. She found hers looked totally different.
Currently, the shell is now on display at a local library in the town, where it’s protected by a glass case and security.
“Not everyone is going to see Christ and that is totally fine,” she said; adding, “It is something for me.”
Rader also said that, “We need a sign because the news around the world is so bad” and she hopes that the story of the shell can bring encouragement and joy to others.
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019