What is financial security?
Financial security is all about the peace-of-mind. Having financial security means you are not worried about the “what ifs” of tomorrow.
What is the difference between financial security and financial freedom and independence?
Financial freedom or independence is a stage in your life where you don’t need to work anymore since your money is working harder for you. As you already know, financial security is all about having the peace-of-mind. Financial freedom or independence, on the other hand, is all about the freedom not to work for money anymore.
Desire is a strong emotion of having, wanting, achieving, or experiencing almost anything in life. Compared to a mere wish, a burning desire conquers all challenges and obstacles no matter how big or small. A mere wish is a weak and temporary emotion that can be stopped by almost anything. Wishing to be financial secured won’t give you your desired results. Having the burning desire to achieve lifetime financial security, on the other hand, makes your success inevitable.
Having faith and belief in yourself is very important in this journey. You will hear from people who want to drag you down. Don’t listen to their voices. The only thing that you need to listen to is your inner voice. The only scorecard that you need to keep is your inner scorecard. This journey will be a long and bumpy one so brace yourself and don’t lose faith. You deserve to achieve lifetime financial security. You can achieve lifetime financial security for yourself and your family.
Decision & Persistency
Decision is a resolution reached after considering all of your ideas. In this case, it is achieving lifetime financial security for yourself and your family. After considering this idea, having lifetime financial security, decide whether you want to achieve it or not. Decide and start acting today. Delaying to make a decision and to act only delays financial security for yourself and your family. Decide and act today!
To sum it all up, you need to have the right mindset for you to achieve lifetime financial security for yourself and your family. This journey isn’t a one-day event. It can’t be achieved overnight. This journey is a continuous process that requires consistency, perseverance, and dedication. Lifetime financial security is a lifestyle.
- How Can Football Succeed In The Philippines - November 6, 2016
- 5 Things You Must Have To Live A Financially Healthy Life - August 27, 2016
- 5 Financial Mistakes You Need To Avoid - August 12, 2016
- 5 Financial Moves You Won’t Regret - August 6, 2016
- 5 Reasons Why You Are Broke! - August 3, 2016
- Top 5 Excuses Of People Too Afraid Of Financial Change - July 19, 2016
- Having The Right Mindset In Achieving Lifetime Financial Security - July 13, 2016
- Why Filipinos Struggle Financially And How We Can Achieve Financial Security - July 10, 2016
- The Uncertainty of Tomorrow - May 1, 2015
- Business Is Like Playing Football - April 5, 2015