- Actress Gretchen Barretto and her friends were criticized online
- Barretto and her two companions laughed at the grammar of a follower who is seeking for help
- Barretto has been granting her followers’ wishes through her Instagram account
Actress Gretchen Barretto and her friends were criticized online for laughing at the grammar of a follower who is seeking for help.
On Facebook, user Harvey Canencia Balicog uploaded the video of Barretto — who has been granting her followers’ wishes on Instagram (IG) — and her friends Mimi Que at Patty Pineda.
“Inappropriate to show this video to the public, tsk! So insensitive! Why laughing? Kung tutulong lang naman din, ba’t pa pagtatawanan [If you’re gonna extend assistance to someone, why do you need to laugh at the person who is seeking help]? You guys are lucky for having a good life!” Balicog wrote.
He also shared some of the screenshots of the actress’ posts; as well as the screenshot of a netizen’s comment while explaining the message coming from the sender. It turns out that the follower has shared all the hardship she has gone through.
A lot of social media users criticized Barretto and her friends for laughing at the letter sender’s grammar; saying the latter deserves respect, too.
While there are some who said people should know the whole story first before slamming the actress and her companions; noting that she has already helped a lot of people through her IG account.
As of posting, the post already has over 23,000 reactions and more than 35,000 shares.
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019
- KC Concepcion gifts her childhood nanny a brand new house - November 5, 2018
- KathNiel’s ‘The Hows of Us’ sets record with P35M box-office opening gross - October 31, 2018
- Gilas turns attention to FIBA World Cup Asian Qualifiers after ASIAN Games - October 31, 2018
- Palace denies Duterte brought 400-man delegation to Israel - October 31, 2018
- No Senate run for PAO chief Persida Acosta in 2019 - October 31, 2018
- NFA OKs immediate importation of 133,5000 MT of rice for Zambasutla - October 31, 2018