- Google has outlined Duplex, a Google Assistant enhancement
- During the Google I/O 2018, the company showed off a jaw-dropping new capability of Google Assistant by making an actual phone call and booking an appointment
Google made its artificial intelligence software a lot better.
At Google I/O 2018, the giant tech company showed off a jaw-dropping new capability of Google Assistant: in the not too distant future, it’s going to make phone calls on your behalf.
CEO Sundar Pichai detailed an experiment with Google Assistant that leverages a technology which the company calls Duplex.
Duplex was developed to bring more artificial intelligence to Google Assistant, make calls for you, book appointments, and connect businesses with consumers.
“Done correctly, this will save time for people and generate a lot of business. We’re going to work hard to get this right,” said Pichai, who noted that Google is “working hard to give people back time.”
Watch the video below and be amazed!
Google Assistant will be able to make actual phone calls for you.
Posted by Circuit Breaker on Tuesday, May 8, 2018
- Payo ni Dok sa mga taong hirap sa paghinga, agad magpa-check up - March 13, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019
- Tatlo pang pinaghihinalaang nangunguha ng mga bata, iniimbestigahan - March 5, 2019
- Arestadong kidnapping suspect umaming mahigit 20 bata ang nadukot nila simula Oktubre 2018 - February 25, 2019
- Buong pamilyang Pinoy nasawi sa malagim na car accident sa California - February 25, 2019
- Karamihan sa mga Pinoy naniniwalang bumaba ang bilang ng mga drug users – SWS survey - February 20, 2019
- Lalaking walang braso gumawa ng prosthetic robotic arm gamit ang mga Lego bricks - February 13, 2019
- Pope Francis, inamin ang sekswal na pang-aabuso ng mga pari at obispo sa mga madre - February 13, 2019
- “I have put everything in God’s hands”: Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres shares her skin cancer journey - February 7, 2019