- QCPD Chief Supt. Guillermo Eleazar is now the director of Police Regional Office 4A
- Calabarzon is composed of Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon
- Eleazar took over the post of Chief Supt Mao Aplasca
- In his speech, he reiterated the need to continue the war on narcotics and discipline among the force
Former director of the Quezon City Police District (QCPD) Chief Supt. Guillermo Eleazar has recently assumed office as the new regional director of THE Police Regional Office (PRO) 4A or Calabarzon.
Calabarzon is composed of the provinces Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal and Quezon.
In the turnover of command in Camp Vicente Lim on Wednesday, Eleazar took over the post of Chief Supt Mao Aplasca who thanked everyone for the support extended to him during his 14-month duty in the region.
In Eleazar’s speech during the ceremony, he reiterated the need to not let up on the war against narcotics.
“To be successful, we need the support of the community which you are now getting in Calabarzon through your Community Mobilization Project, which the outgoing regional director started,” he said.
He also mentioned the reactivation of the Regional Special Operations Group to aid in the capture of so-called high-value targets.
He also vowed to intensify the Internal Cleansing Program in the regional office.
Eleazar will also be activating the Regional Counter Intelligence Task Force (RCITF) that will be going after “crooked” cops.
“We would create a more professional Philippine National Police by intensifying our Internal Cleansing and Internal Discipline program. As we carry out the intensified campaign against illegal drugs, we will pursue internal cleansing of the ranks with the same vigor,” he said.
- Malinis at maluwag na Divisoria, posible pa ba? - June 22, 2019
- Angelica Panganiban, idinaan na sa socmed ang reklamo sa telco dahil sa palpak na serbisyo - June 21, 2019
- PH Army to train with Israeli forces - June 21, 2019
- DFA chief says ‘NO’ to Recto Bank joint probe with China - June 21, 2019
- PAL voted as 2019’s Most Improved Airline by Skytrax - June 19, 2019
- Facebook launches own cryptocurrency “Libra” - June 19, 2019
- Duterte downplays Recto Bank incident: A “little maritime accident” - June 18, 2019
- Throwback: A 1904 photo of flood outside Manila City Hall - June 17, 2019
- Artist who created ‘Momo’ says he has destroyed the doll - March 7, 2019
- Second HIV patient cleared of AIDS-causing virus – Reports - March 7, 2019