All of us get our fair share of trials at different stages in our lives.
Sometimes, we feel like giving up; other times we feel so challenged.
But resilience keeps us bouncing back to sanity and hope.
So…if you are in a situation now which seems so hopeless, so stressful and/or so heart-breaking or nerve-wracking, here’s what you can do. This worked for me; might work for those who are presently facing seemingly hopeless situations, too.
* Sing yourself to a more joyful mode. Listen to therapeutic music; music which can fill you with hope and love. Play or hum some gospel or praise songs which lifts your heart.
* Pray with your heart. Not repeated or read prayers, but speak from your innermost feelings. The Lord answers prayers; not in our own time, but in His time. Talk to Him like you would to your father. Ask, pray, receive! Because you will!
* If the person who is hurting you has shown no remorse whatsoever, and continues to hurt you directly or indirectly, continue to pray for that person/s. Forgive and let the holy spirit wash over your innermost hurts.
Just when I stopped the countdown, the answers came. While I wasn’t looking, the miracles took place.
You see… God works in mysterious ways. Trust only the Lord. And count no more!
?•*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•?.
. . . ?•*¨`*•.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*•?
* *****……….. •.¸.•´……******
Tara, kanta tayo!
- London’s V&A Museum to exhibit Mindanao traditional clothing - June 2, 2019
- Long lost twin? Grab rider, driver magka-‘lokalike’ - May 31, 2019
- A breastfeeding mom’s journey to lose weight - May 10, 2019
- San Miguel calendar girls of all time - May 10, 2019
- Half Filipina Jennifer Chang wins best director award in LA - May 8, 2019
- Japan scholarship applications for Filipinos open until end of May 2019 - May 8, 2019
- Blooming preggy celebs ngayong 2019 - May 7, 2019
- Ang Unang Suweldo ni Bunso - May 7, 2019
- My Nanny, My Baby - April 23, 2019
- Feeling down? Pray with your heart - February 25, 2019