All of us get our fair share of trials at different stages in our lives.
Sometimes, we feel like giving up; other times we feel so challenged.
But resilience keeps us bouncing back to sanity and hope.
So…if you are in a situation now which seems so hopeless, so stressful and/or so heart-breaking or nerve-wracking, here’s what you can do. This worked for me; might work for those who are presently facing seemingly hopeless situations, too.
* Sing yourself to a more joyful mode. Listen to therapeutic music; music which can fill you with hope and love. Play or hum some gospel or praise songs which lifts your heart.
* Pray with your heart. Not repeated or read prayers, but speak from your innermost feelings. The Lord answers prayers; not in our own time, but in His time. Talk to Him like you would to your father. Ask, pray, receive! Because you will!
* If the person who is hurting you has shown no remorse whatsoever, and continues to hurt you directly or indirectly, continue to pray for that person/s. Forgive and let the holy spirit wash over your innermost hurts.
Just when I stopped the countdown, the answers came. While I wasn’t looking, the miracles took place.
You see… God works in mysterious ways. Trust only the Lord. And count no more!
?•*¨`*•. (¯`v´¯) (¯`v´¯) .•*¨`*•?.
. . . ?•*¨`*•.¸(¯`v´¯)¸.•´*¨`*•?
* *****……….. •.¸.•´……******
Tara, kanta tayo!
- Feeling down? Pray with your heart - February 25, 2019
- “Uwian na, may nanalo na!” Reaksyon ng mga netizens sa Ultra Lotto winners, nakakaaliw - October 15, 2018
- Huwag tularan: Mag-inang nagtapon ng basura sa baha - October 8, 2018
- Eh kasi Tatay! (A Parenting Story) - September 29, 2018
- Naranasan n’yo rin bang makipanood ng TV sa kapitbahay? - September 28, 2018
- Thought-provoking story: Professor-student conversation on faith - September 28, 2018
- Ang Malas ng May Tatlong Kuya! Grrrrrrr!!!! - September 24, 2018
- Every Teacher’s Dream - September 22, 2018
- Tara na! Make an impact through the simple act of stuffing all your plastic waste in a bottle - September 21, 2018
- Love your parents more in their old age… it’s when they need it most - September 18, 2018